• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending the Art of Connecting Workshop in Tempe, Arizona?

In summary, "theArt of Connecting Workshop" is a training program that teaches individuals how to improve their networking and communication skills in both personal and professional settings. It is beneficial for professionals, entrepreneurs, students, and anyone looking to expand their social and professional networks. The workshop covers topics such as effective communication, building rapport, active listening, body language, and developing a personal brand. It typically lasts for one full day, but may vary in duration. There are also hands-on activities included to help participants practice and apply the concepts taught.
kraber
Gold Member
Has anyone signed up for these?

I will be attending the one in Tempe, Arizona today, I would love to meet any of you attending as well!

Wish they were having one in Austin or Houston. Pretty sick of driving to San Antonio (although I love visiting there).

No, I have not signed up for any events in Tempe, Arizona. I am not sure which specific event you are referring to, but if it is related to a specific organization or company, I would recommend checking their website or social media pages for more information on signing up for events.

What is "theArt of Connecting Workshop"?

The "theArt of Connecting Workshop" is a training program designed to help individuals improve their networking and communication skills. It focuses on teaching participants how to build meaningful connections and relationships with others in both personal and professional settings.

Who can benefit from attending "theArt of Connecting Workshop"?

Anyone who wants to improve their networking and communication skills can benefit from attending "theArt of Connecting Workshop". This includes professionals, entrepreneurs, students, and anyone looking to expand their social and professional networks.

What topics are covered in "theArt of Connecting Workshop"?

The workshop covers a range of topics related to networking and communication, including effective communication techniques, building rapport, active listening, body language, and developing a personal brand. Participants will also learn how to overcome shyness and fear of networking, and how to make a lasting impression on others.

How long is "theArt of Connecting Workshop"?

The workshop typically lasts for one full day, from morning until late afternoon. However, the duration may vary depending on the specific needs and preferences of the hosting organization or group.

Will there be hands-on activities during "theArt of Connecting Workshop"?

Yes, there will be various interactive and hands-on activities throughout the workshop to help participants practice and apply the concepts they learn. These activities may include role-playing, group discussions, and networking exercises.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kevin Ranoldo
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mvpchef
  • iteachncook