• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The above message looks sad - who's all going?

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
1,780
0
Hi everyone in Wave 1 - Just wondering who will all be there - I'm from the suburbs of Chicago but will spending the nights down in Chi-town - will be a nice vacation in the middle of summer! This will be my first conference as I've only been a consultant since last September - Pampered Becky has told me how fun they are and we'll be going down there together (we live in the same town). Looking forward to meeting a lot of people and having fun!:)

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]
 

ChefMommyinOC

Member
Mar 7, 2006
64
0
Wave 1

I'm coming. I've been a consultant since 2003 but haven't gone before due to $ reasons. This will be my first time! I'm so excited! My cluster has about 5 people going, all in the same plane. I can't wait! Are you going to take the HO tour?
 

pchefmomof2

Member
Oct 26, 2005
68
0
5th Conference

I am going for the 5th time but this one will be the BEST so far for me!!! I finally decided that it was time to step it up and promote to Director and I did just that. I will be walking across stage this year as a NEW Director!

I am very excited and I walk away from each Conference with a HUGE boost of self esteem and a HUGE boost of energy to get my business going. I hope that those going for the first time (and even those who have attended before) walk away with the feeling that I have made the right choice by attending Conference and that my investment WILL pay off.


I hope to see some of you there!

Kim Murdock
Sales Director for The Pampered Chef
 

chefjeanine

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
3,010
118
I'll be in wave 1. And, (fingers, toes and everything else crossed) I hope to be walking across the stage too. Your prayers and good wishes for that are WELCOME.

This will be my 5th National Conference (I think that's right). I'd love to figure out a way to put faces with names.
 

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
3,345
6
This will be my 3rd Nat'l conference. It is LOADS of fun!! I will be a bit cut off from my cluster and friends this time around. My husband and I will be staying at a non-conference hotel and we'll have our 4th child with us. I didn't think I would be able to express enough milk to be away that long and/or during conference to keep up my supply.

So...he'll be stuck in the hotel with a 6 week old baby (if that old). I feel badly for him, but we're both committed to breast feeding. We did it a little bit longer for each child and noticed HUGE benefits. I had hoped he'd be able to do a Home Office tour or go to some of the stuff with me, but PC said no. Oh well...he'll have to come again maybe next year, just him and me.

All that was probably TMI, but that's my Conference 2006 story!
 

its_me_susan

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2005
2,053
10
Gina M said:
Hi everyone in Wave 1 - Just wondering who will all be there - I'm from the suburbs of Chicago but will spending the nights down in Chi-town - will be a nice vacation in the middle of summer! This will be my first conference as I've only been a consultant since last September - Pampered Becky has told me how fun they are and we'll be going down there together (we live in the same town). Looking forward to meeting a lot of people and having fun!:)

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

I just decided to go.... Had a GREAT (but exhausting) time at Leadership in January. What time does the conference end on Sunday (does anyone know?)? This will be my first National Conference ~ I joined September also. :)
 

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
4,498
0
pchefmomof2 said:
I am going for the 5th time but this one will be the BEST so far for me!!! I finally decided that it was time to step it up and promote to Director and I did just that. I will be walking across stage this year as a NEW Director!

I am very excited and I walk away from each Conference with a HUGE boost of self esteem and a HUGE boost of energy to get my business going. I hope that those going for the first time (and even those who have attended before) walk away with the feeling that I have made the right choice by attending Conference and that my investment WILL pay off.


I hope to see some of you there!

Kim Murdock
Sales Director for The Pampered Chef

Congrats!!! This will be a very special conference for you! Especially that Director's dinner. I can't wait!!

Good luck to those of you hoping to promote by then. You can do it!!! :D
 

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
1,934
0
I will be there !!!!

I Live in Lombard, a Chicago Suburb, and my cluster is in Indy, they will all be coming and to save $$, will be staying at my house with me, about 10 of them. It will be like a slumber party every night. We will have a BLAST!!!! And a great way to get to know the girls in my cluster. I too hope to walk this year (my first year with PC) but we will see.
 

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
4,498
0
mrssyvo said:
I Live in Lombard, a Chicago Suburb, and my cluster is in Indy, they will all be coming and to save $$, will be staying at my house with me, about 10 of them. It will be like a slumber party every night. We will have a BLAST!!!! And a great way to get to know the girls in my cluster. I too hope to walk this year (my first year with PC) but we will see.
How fun!!! That is such a cool idea. I bet you'll have a blast!:D
 

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
10,901
2
Chef Kearns said:
This will be my 3rd Nat'l conference. It is LOADS of fun!! I will be a bit cut off from my cluster and friends this time around. My husband and I will be staying at a non-conference hotel and we'll have our 4th child with us. I didn't think I would be able to express enough milk to be away that long and/or during conference to keep up my supply.

So...he'll be stuck in the hotel with a 6 week old baby (if that old). I feel badly for him, but we're both committed to breast feeding. We did it a little bit longer for each child and noticed HUGE benefits. I had hoped he'd be able to do a Home Office tour or go to some of the stuff with me, but PC said no. Oh well...he'll have to come again maybe next year, just him and me.

All that was probably TMI, but that's my Conference 2006 story!

Chef Kearns,

Kudos to you! That is awesome! You have my total support! I nursed my son for 20 months, which was a huge achievement for us (lots of problems at the beginning). He has been the healthiest kid--it's amazing!

There is a nursing/pumping moms room right in McCormick Place outside the auditorium, so your husband can come and hang with you in the downtime instead of being holed up in the hotel. You will have a private place to nurse your babe (cuz you know a babe is more effective than any pump). Plus, at 6 weeks, you'll have a growth spurt going on and your baby will want YOU!

HUGE PROPS for all the nursing and pumping moms at conference!
 

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
4,498
0
I was pumping last year at conference and you get a special key for the nursing/pumping room. There were some cabinets in there and I even left my pump in the cabinet, which was nice to not lug that around. They even have a little fridge in there to store milk.
 

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
3,345
6
Thank you so much for the information Deb and Becky! I was wondering about that. Buying a special bag with wheels so I wouldn't have to carry the heavy pump everywhere and having ice packs to keep the milk cold. Thank you thank you!!
 

COOKINWITHSHERRI

Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2006
194
0
chefjeanine said:
I'll be in wave 1. And, (fingers, toes and everything else crossed) I hope to be walking across the stage too. Your prayers and good wishes for that are WELCOME.

This will be my 5th National Conference (I think that's right). I'd love to figure out a way to put faces with names.

Same here! This will be my second time going. I didn't get to go last year. I can't wait.... Our Director makes it sooo fun and I learned so much. It was such a great thing the first time. See ya all there.
 

rebjean

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2005
28
0
1st Time

This will be my first conference. I can't wait. I am coming from Arkansas. I have never been to Chicago.
 

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
5,800
0
ChefMommyinOC said:
I'm coming. I've been a consultant since 2003 but haven't gone before due to $ reasons. This will be my first time! I'm so excited! My cluster has about 5 people going, all in the same plane. I can't wait! Are you going to take the HO tour?

You've GOT to go on the HO tour if it's your first conference! It is so awesome to see everything in person. Plus, they give away 60 second shopping sprees in the warehouse. A fellow consultant in my cluster won one last year:D It was so exciting!
 

PamperedChef

Novice Member
Silver Member
Jan 1, 2006
27
0
Wave 1

This is my first time going to conference as well and I have heard soooo many great things about it. I can't wait. My director has strongly recommended me to take the HO tour. I think it costs a little extra, but not much. I think it will be well worth it.

Sooooo Excited!!!!:D

Cindy Steiner
 

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
5,800
0
I'll be there!

I'm so excited for my second conference:D Last year I left with so many ideas my brain was on overload. What an awesome experience...CAN'T WAIT! And since we're in wave 1 we'll get to hear all the excitement first:p :p
 

ayalaa

Member
Feb 16, 2006
58
0
I too am very excited and can not wait to see what all the excitement is all about. It's my first conference and being since I just finished my first month as a consultant I really am looking forward to getting more knowledge and networking. Just like on this site where we all share ideas and knowledge. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all there.
 
T

tpchefrebecca

Guest
I am going!!!! I can't wait!

I will be a future director at conference!

who knows maybe I can get to Director by then, anything is possible!
 

alotamoose

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2006
21
0
Wave 1

:D First time for me as well... So looking forward to all the workshops and new products. Rather disappointed to see the HO Tours are full already...I hope they add another one. If anyone hears any updates, please let me know.

I am coming from western PA and have not been to Chicago before. Have heard many nice things about it though. Will be loads of excitement I'm sure!
Kathy
 
Jun 29, 2005
61
0
I am planning on going this year too! This will be my first Conference as well and am really looking forward to it! I have a room, but no roomates yet, and have not registered yet for conference. So at least it's a start! With this being my first year I guess I didn't realize the rush to register for everything (LIKE HO TOURS!) I'll learn and next year will be on top of things!
 

Nanisu

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2005
1,213
12
there is usually a chance to catch the HO tours anyway--every tour has a waiting list line for fill ins after people back out. So plan on getting in line about 45 min before the tour you wanted to go on, you might get in. My consultant got in last year. Have fun!
 

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
4,498
0
Nanisu said:
there is usually a chance to catch the HO tours anyway--every tour has a waiting list line for fill ins after people back out. So plan on getting in line about 45 min before the tour you wanted to go on, you might get in. My consultant got in last year. Have fun!
Yes, but be prepared that they scaled down the HO tours this year because of some major road construction going on around McCormick place. So chances of getting on as a "standby" may not be as good this year.:(
 
Top