• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

That's the Way, Uh Huh, Uh Huh, I Like It

In summary, a friend of mine did a show with Party Lite and it was not what he was expecting. He ended up doing it himself.
raebates
Staff member
I closed a show tonight. There were 3 solid bookings and a "maybe some day" at the show. The host has decided to do a show in July and host a bridal shower in late July (though that may change to early August). That's a total of 5 booking. Yeah!

Plus, she's definitely interested in the business. She's easing out of another DS company, so she's looking at fall to sign up. :) She's exactly the type of person I'd love to have on my team.

:sing:That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it. Uh huh, uh, huh. :sing: That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it. :sing:

Come on! Everyone do The Bump!

I LOVE that song

:sing:

whoot ! whoot!! or something like that.

Way to go!!!

Way to go.

Rea - you crack me up! LOL

Me too, I want a show like that!

You go Girl!!!!!!

:sing:"....Will you take my by the hand...":sing:

YEA Rae!

really well done - can i have your secret xx

That is so cool for you Rae!!
KC look out! Rae is on the way!

Lizzie, my secret is that I have a lot of fun at my shows. This business is all about relationships, and I develop a relationship with every one of my hosts. By the time we have the show, we're friendly, which improves the rapport with her other friends and her family.

Thank you Rae - I guess with more confidecne from me the better things will get!

I definitely need a Show like that one too! WOOHOO for you!

raebates said:
Lizzie, really you just want to relax, have fun, and do your best to connect with the crowd. For a good idea how not to do that, check out this thread:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/went-party-another-ds-company-51720/

Oh Rae that is hilarious! I can honestly say I am not like that (at least I hope not:angel:) Cannot believe the consultant would be that unanimated and unhelpful. Although I suppose we havethe advantage in our business that the products lend themselves to enjoyment and excitment when we talk about them.

I shall bear her in mind when I do my next show ha ha

raebates said:
I closed a show tonight. There were 3 solid bookings and a "maybe some day" at the show. The host has decided to do a show in July and host a bridal shower in late July (though that may change to early August). That's a total of 5 booking. Yeah!

Plus, she's definitely interested in the business. She's easing out of another DS company, so she's looking at fall to sign up. :) She's exactly the type of person I'd love to have on my team.

:sing:That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it. Uh huh, uh, huh. :sing: That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it. :sing:

Come on! Everyone do The Bump!

OH GREAT!
Thanks a lot "K.C."! You and your sunshine band will be playing that song over and over in my head for an indefinate amount of time until someone else
hits me with another.
:sing:

That is HYSTERICAL!!
I was put in the same position last month. A friend of mine decided he was going to do PartyLite. So of course he had a kick off party. His cousin is his recruiter and she did the party. Well, we had a start time on our invite of 2 p.m. They were right on the money there. Well, talk about having to control ones self. She went to explaining EVERY SINGLE CANDLE AND HOLDER SHE HAD. The party only took 2.5 hours! Pure unadulterated bordom! And as she was talking, she mentioned that no where can you get a better candle. LIE - Yes you can get the same brand at Macy's! Second - they have the best host bonuses - LIE! Ours still beats theirs all to He double hockey sticks!
OH you can get the kit for such and such. No arguement there until it arrived. Geez, maybe do one party with the paperwork that came in the kit, You have to do 4 parties totalling $1450 plus in 30 days to qualify, very little product value, and a $150 gift certificate that still has not arrived for him to buy more paperwork or candels. His first party is Friday and he has nothing really to display! Is that awfull or what! How do you get 4 parties in with one parties worth of paperwork, about 6 display pieces and a $150 gift certificate that won't show up until well after you need it! He had to fork out about $200 to get enough show supplies to do his first 4 parties!
It was funny. My other half was sitting across from me, watching very carefully. He actually started laughing at one point because he knew I so wanted to say something. Anyway, after the 2.5 hours, the consultant went in the kitchen to start doing orders. Then she simply disappeared for almost a half an hour! Turns out she was in the basement with her other cousin doing her taxes!! It would have been nice if she had waited to do that after everyone was done and left. How RUDE!

1. What is "That's the Way, Uh Huh, Uh Huh, I Like It"?

"That's the Way, Uh Huh, Uh Huh, I Like It" is a popular song by the band KC and the Sunshine Band, released in 1975. It is known for its catchy chorus and disco sound.

2. Who wrote and composed "That's the Way, Uh Huh, Uh Huh, I Like It"?

The song was written by Harry Wayne Casey and Richard Finch, members of KC and the Sunshine Band. They also produced the song.

3. What is the meaning behind the lyrics of "That's the Way, Uh Huh, Uh Huh, I Like It"?

The lyrics of the song are about the singer's love for dancing and enjoying life. It is a feel-good, upbeat song that encourages listeners to let loose and have a good time.

4. What makes "That's the Way, Uh Huh, Uh Huh, I Like It" a popular choice for parties and events?

The catchy beat and energetic vocals of the song make it a perfect choice for dancing and getting the party started. The repetitive chorus also makes it easy for people to sing along to.

5. Can I purchase "That's the Way, Uh Huh, Uh Huh, I Like It" on any Pampered Chef products?

No, "That's the Way, Uh Huh, Uh Huh, I Like It" is not available on any Pampered Chef products. Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and products for cooking and entertaining, not music or media products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Soozeeq
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
redneckgleasonx4
  • cookingabcs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • AJPratt