• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving Invite for a Turkey Cranberry Braid - Get Your Festive Invite Now!

In summary, the conversation is about planning a Thanksgiving celebration and using a turkey cranberry braid as the main dish. The person asking for help is looking for a Thanksgiving themed invite, while another person suggests using mini-catalog invites with a creative title like "Hide the Turkey." The person also mentions doing "Hide the Turkey" shows in November to give ideas for using leftover turkey. The conversation ends with suggestions for a Thanksgiving themed invite and excitement for the upcoming event.
Hi- my host for end of November wants to do the turkey cranberry braid. Does anyone have a Thanksgiving themed invite that I can use?

Thanks!

I don't have an invitation but I would simply use the mini-catalog invites and change the title to say something along the lines of "Come learn how to Hide the Turkey" - I do Hide the Turkey shows in November every year and people love them. The turkey cranberry braid and the new Autumn Harvest Risotto recipe in the Seasons Best are fabulous.

pcsharon1 said:
I don't have an invitation but I would simply use the mini-catalog invites and change the title to say something along the lines of "Come learn how to Hide the Turkey" - I do Hide the Turkey shows in November every year and people love them. The turkey cranberry braid and the new Autumn Harvest Risotto recipe in the Seasons Best are fabulous.

Can you elaborate on the "Hide the Turkey" shows that you do? Sounds interesting.

I just advertise it as a Hide The Turkey show - it's really just a regular show with a title! (as are most theme shows!) I usually tell people I only do them the last two weeks of October and all of November and it is to learn some new ideas on what to do with your leftover Thanksgiving turkey. How often do you have Thanksgiving dinner, spend the next day having turkey sandwiches and then have your family say "not turkey again" the rest of the next week. Well, this will give ideas for great meals that will use up the leftover turkey. The turkey cranberry wreath and the Autumn Risotto are both great recipes to use up the leftovers.

Hi there! I'm so excited that you and your host are planning to make the turkey cranberry braid for your Thanksgiving celebration. It's such a delicious and festive dish! As for a Thanksgiving themed invite, I have a few ideas that might work for you. You could try using a fall-themed background with some cute turkey or pumpkin graphics, or you could even use a picture of the turkey cranberry braid itself to entice your guests. Another option could be to use a Thanksgiving quote or saying as the main focus of the invite. I hope these ideas help and I can't wait to hear how your event turns out! Happy Thanksgiving!

1. What is a Turkey Cranberry Braid?

A Turkey Cranberry Braid is a delicious and festive dish made with flaky pastry dough, sliced turkey, cranberry sauce, and a variety of spices and herbs. It is similar to a traditional Thanksgiving turkey, but in a more portable and unique form.

2. How do I make a Turkey Cranberry Braid?

To make a Turkey Cranberry Braid, you will need a sheet of puff pastry dough, sliced turkey, cranberry sauce, and a variety of seasonings. Start by rolling out the pastry dough and layering the turkey and cranberry sauce in the center. Then, braid the dough over the filling and bake until golden brown and crispy.

3. Can I make a Turkey Cranberry Braid ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a Turkey Cranberry Braid ahead of time. Simply assemble the braid and refrigerate until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if the braid is chilled.

4. Is a Turkey Cranberry Braid a suitable dish for a Thanksgiving dinner?

Absolutely! A Turkey Cranberry Braid is a perfect addition to any Thanksgiving dinner. It is a unique and tasty way to incorporate traditional Thanksgiving flavors into a single dish.

5. Can I use different types of meat in a Turkey Cranberry Braid?

Yes, you can use different types of meat in a Turkey Cranberry Braid. While turkey is the traditional choice, you can also use chicken, ham, or even beef as a substitute. Just make sure to adjust the seasonings accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm