• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving/Holiday Supplies Checklist for Customers

In summary, some essential tools for preparing Thanksgiving dinner include a roasting pan, baster, meat thermometer, carving set, and potato masher. It is not necessary to buy special cookware for Thanksgiving, but having a few key items like a roasting pan and pie dish can make the cooking process easier. Our vegetable chopper, food processor, and electric carving knife can save time in preparing side dishes and slicing turkey. For clean-up, our kitchen towels, dish cloths, sponges, and garbage bowl are all useful tools. To organize your kitchen during the holidays, we recommend using stackable baking racks, storage containers, and multi-level serving platters.
ChefDi
Gold Member
Hi! I want to do an Holiday open house/cancer benefit show and I want to get people thinking about what they need to entertain the next few months. Does anyone have a handout they've put together for this? If not, what items would you include on it? Some are obvious, but I don't want to miss anything. I'm thinking all holidays through January.Thanks!Di Porter

Attachments

• Holiday Kitchen Essentials.pdf
    280.6 KB · Views: 891
Thanks Raebates!

We no longer have the roasting pan.

Hi Di,Congratulations on planning a Holiday open house and cancer benefit show! It's always great to see consultants using their businesses for a good cause.To help you prepare for the upcoming months, I do have a handout that I have put together for my customers. It includes a checklist of essential supplies for Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season. Some items on the list include roasting pans, serving platters, and our popular holiday-themed kitchen tools.In addition to these items, I also like to remind my customers about our special holiday-themed products, such as our festive table linens and serving sets. These items are perfect for adding a touch of holiday cheer to any gathering.I hope this helps you with your planning. Wishing you all the best for your upcoming event!

1. What are some essential tools for preparing Thanksgiving dinner?

Some essential tools for preparing Thanksgiving dinner include a roasting pan, baster, meat thermometer, carving set, and potato masher.

2. Do I need to buy special cookware for my Thanksgiving feast?

It is not necessary to buy special cookware for Thanksgiving, but having a few key items like a roasting pan and pie dish can make the cooking process easier.

3. Can you recommend any time-saving gadgets for the holiday season?

Yes, our vegetable chopper and food processor can save you time in preparing side dishes and our electric carving knife can make slicing turkey a breeze.

4. Are there any products that can help with clean-up after Thanksgiving dinner?

We offer a variety of kitchen towels, dish cloths, and sponges that are perfect for cleaning up after a big holiday meal. Our garbage bowl is also a handy tool for collecting scraps and waste while cooking.

5. Do you have any tips for organizing my kitchen for the holidays?

We recommend using our stackable baking racks and storage containers to save space and keep your kitchen organized during the busy holiday season. Our multi-level serving platters are also great for maximizing table space during meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mom2leelee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mom2leelee