• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recommended cut off date for Thanksgiving RSVPs?

In summary, the Thanksgiving cut off date for ordering Pampered Chef products is typically around the first week of November. It is possible to place an order after the cut off date, but there is no guarantee for timely delivery. There may be special deals and promotions for Thanksgiving orders, and orders can be shipped directly to family or friends. However, no changes or cancellations can be made after the cut off date.
niktim3
Anyone have any ideas about this??
Just stick to the two week rule??
Not sure what to tell a host, thats all!!
Thanks!

Bumping for the night crowd ;)

probably at that time of the month, I'd say close at least a week prior to get it in time

Thanks!!!
Will keep checking!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely offer some suggestions for your situation. The two week rule is a great guideline to follow when it comes to hosting a party. It allows enough time for guests to RSVP and for you to prepare for the event. If you have a host who is unsure about what to do, I would recommend reminding them of the two week rule and also offering to help them with any planning or preparations they may need. You could also suggest some fun themes or ideas for the party to make it more exciting for their guests. Best of luck!

1. What is the Thanksgiving cut off date for ordering Pampered Chef products?

The Thanksgiving cut off date for ordering Pampered Chef products is typically around the first week of November. This allows enough time for processing and shipping before the holiday.

2. Can I still place an order for Thanksgiving if I miss the cut off date?

It is possible to place an order after the Thanksgiving cut off date, but there is no guarantee that it will arrive in time for the holiday. We recommend placing your order before the cut off date to ensure timely delivery.

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions for Thanksgiving orders?

Yes, we often offer special deals and promotions for Thanksgiving orders. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I place an order for Thanksgiving and have it shipped directly to my family or friends?

Yes, you can ship your Pampered Chef order directly to your family or friends. Just make sure to enter their shipping address at checkout.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my Thanksgiving order after the cut off date?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations to orders after the Thanksgiving cut off date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies