• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Thanksgiving Appetizer Ideas for a Memorable Family Gathering

In summary, for Thanksgiving appetizers, there are plenty of options for both meat-eaters and vegetarians/vegans. Some delicious and easy ideas include bacon-wrapped dates, cranberry brie bites, and stuffed mushrooms. You can also prepare make-ahead appetizers like cheese and charcuterie boards, deviled eggs, and spinach artichoke dip. To incorporate traditional Thanksgiving flavors, use ingredients like cranberries, pumpkin, and sage in dishes such as cranberry and brie crostini, pumpkin hummus, and sage and sausage stuffed mushrooms. And for a unique twist, you can even grill appetizers like vegetable skewers, jalapeno poppers, and shrimp with a citrus marinade.
ChefMary412
What would you recommend to make as an appetizer for Thanksgiving? I am getting together with my entire family! I wanted to do the brie bites, but remembered that they always already have brie out.
Any suggestions are welcomed!!
Thanks!

I'd say the apricot brie, I take that to EVERYTHING...

The Artichoke Bread Bowl is amazing! Instead of hollowing out a bowl, I just use a Simple Additions Medium Bowl and double the recipe and warm that up in the oven along with the bread. It's also really good with crackers!

Elegant Artichoke Cups are always a hit.

Thanks ladies... those are good I ideas. I have already done the artichoke cups and artichoke dip to other family things... and the phyllo wrapped asparagus... humm.. maybe a repeat. They were all loved!

We're doing the brie thing, too (by my daughter's request), and my husband will be making his very popular chimol (Salvadoran salsa). He usually does all the chopping by hand, but I'm going to try (again) to convince him to use the Food Chopper this year.

Sarah - try the Salad Chopper. That may be more to his liking.

1. What are some easy and tasty appetizers that I can make for Thanksgiving?

Some easy and delicious appetizer ideas for Thanksgiving include bacon-wrapped dates, cranberry brie bites, and stuffed mushrooms.

2. Can I make a vegetarian or vegan appetizer for Thanksgiving?

Yes, there are many delicious vegetarian and vegan appetizer options for Thanksgiving, such as roasted vegetable skewers, hummus platters, and quinoa stuffed peppers.

3. Are there any make-ahead appetizers that I can prepare for Thanksgiving?

Yes, you can make many appetizers ahead of time, such as cheese and charcuterie boards, deviled eggs, and spinach artichoke dip. These can be prepared the day before and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

4. How can I incorporate traditional Thanksgiving flavors into my appetizers?

You can incorporate traditional Thanksgiving flavors into your appetizers by using ingredients like cranberries, pumpkin, and sage. Some ideas include cranberry and brie crostini, pumpkin hummus, and sage and sausage stuffed mushrooms.

5. Can I make any of these appetizers on the grill?

Yes, you can make many appetizers on the grill, such as grilled vegetable skewers, bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers, and grilled shrimp with a citrus marinade. Grilling adds a smoky and delicious flavor to these appetizers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • leftymac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies