• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make My First Pampered Chef Party a Success?

P
pcillinois
I am new at PC started this Friday. I'm extremely excited~ I was reading all these posts and noting all these wonderful ideas. I can't wait to learn more about the business. I went to my first meeting today.
Thanks again. Looking forward to chatting with all of you.
Nicchol :)

Welcome Nicchol! You will find a wealth of information on this site! Good Luck!

Welcome!! This website is such a great source of information and a great sounding board. Where in Illinois are you?

You will love PC!! This place is a great resource!

illinoisI'm in Ottawa Illinois about 2 hours south of Chicago :)
I emailed about the theme shows, does anyone have a copy of that they can send me. Would be very interested in seeing it.
Thanks.

pcillinois,
If you click on the above icon called "PC Files" (its one of the headings under where it says Welcome, pcillinois) there are all kinds of attachments you can download. There are alot of theme show fliers in there. When I first joined this site I went through them and downloaded the ones I wanted. If you wanted you can click on Search (again its under the welcome) and type in theme shows and it will pull up threads about theme shows. I think its easier though to look in the PC files. I hope you are able to find what you needed. Let us know if you don't.

ThanksThanks I found the documents that were mentioned. Im anxious to learn more and more how to build a very successful business. My husband is a pipefitter and gets laid off every winter, and I am praying that this will get us through those rough times. I am setting my goals to build my business this summer, I homeschool 3 children in the fall. (Anyone else homeschool?)
So, I'm very anxious to get my kit. It has not come yet, I have a breakfast meeting at 7:30 this morning with my director, and all kinds of questions. I have 4 of my shows booked, 2 for June, and 2 book shows going and 2 more coming up in July. I'm excited about that and potential bookings for July too. Can I ask? what did all of you do for your first presentation? What food? My daughter who is 7 is helping me with this business, and I'm very excited about the training she will also be recieving talking in front of people and being able to handle herself well, and who knows she may have her own business and be financially set some day.
Have a wonderful day. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
God Bless
Nicchol

cutepcillinois,
Thats a cute idea to have your daughter help you. I personally think kids can sell anything since they are so cute. Its hard to say no to them. :p I used to take my little sister with me door to door selling when I was in high school-I sold alot more that way. :D I am not homeschooling (son is only 9 months) but I was homeschooled for a few years along with my brothers and sister. I know that it must keep you busy. Thats the great thing about PC though is it is so flexible. You do as much as you want to.

My first presentation I had a show at my house. I didn't call it a open house because I wanted it to be an actual show. I made the garden ranch pizza as my demo. I made the banana toffee pizza and the salsa(can't remember the name of it) before the guests came. They were all recipes from the most current season's best. It was a good show and great experience. Definately a nice kickoff to starting my PC business. Good luck with yours. When is it? Let us know how it turns out.

1. How can I get people to attend my first Pampered Chef party?

The key to getting people to attend your first Pampered Chef party is to spread the word to as many people as possible. Use social media, email, and personal invitations to invite friends, family, and acquaintances. Offer an incentive for attendees, such as a free gift or a discount on their first purchase.

2. What should I include in my Pampered Chef party menu?

When planning your party menu, make sure to include a variety of dishes that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products. This can include appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. Consider incorporating seasonal or themed recipes to add a fun element to the party.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef party interactive and engaging?

To make your party more interactive, consider incorporating games, demonstrations, and hands-on activities. Encourage guests to participate and ask questions. You can also offer prizes or rewards for those who actively engage in the party.

4. What are some tips for successful Pampered Chef party sales?

One of the best ways to increase sales at your Pampered Chef party is to provide a personalized shopping experience for each guest. Offer product demonstrations, highlight the benefits and features of each item, and be prepared to answer any questions. You can also offer package deals or discounts for multiple purchases.

5. How can I follow up with guests after the Pampered Chef party?

Following up with guests after the party is crucial for building relationships and potential future sales. Send a thank you note or email to each guest and include a link to your online store or contact information for future orders. You can also offer special promotions or incentives for repeat customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • KJP
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg