• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Tt Forum Launch: Partnership with Greg & Deb | Tasty Tidbits Newsletter

In summary, Joy is retiring her newsletter and is transitioning it to a forum. She is offering a contest to those who sign up for the newsletter. The contest is to reply to a comment with a favorite success story or why they love Tasty Tidbits. She is also still sending out door prize slips and newsletters with recipes.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Thank you to Greg and Deb for this partnership! I am very excited to roll this out!

Basically this new forum goes along with my upcoming website changes. As many of you know, I was forced to make some changes earlier this year to comply with Home Office's requests that there is nothing public on my website. Well, after trying to lock it down with the free access membership, and creating the message board, I decided to try to simplify things and go back to what I think works best. The traffic that is coming across my message board and website are not that great and I'd rather focus on what I do best. I'll take Tasty Tidbits and TTConnect back to just the paid newsletter content membership, just as it was before, and all the free content will be posted here on CS in the TT forum. That includes my Do You Love a Bargain and Sizzle flyers, the Fall Flash and Spring Splash and other discontinued and new product flyers at changeover, plus other things that I have planned.

This forum will also make it easier for you to ask questions of me for the newsletter and serve as a way to help others who may have the same question or may have a solution for you, without cluttering up the regular Newsletters forum.

Let's kick off the forum with a CONTEST!!! Simply reply in this thread with your favorite "success story" or "why I love Tasty Tidbits" comment, and I'll select 5 winners to receive a 6 month subscription/extension! Contest will end at midnight Pacific Time on Monday 9/21.

Thanks to everyone for your support! As always, I appreciate your business!

Well, my favorite is sending out an Outlet Newsletter and getting over $100 in orders within 24 hours! Doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it is great!

I love that I dont have to put a newsletter together. Very worth it. I have had a few people call me wanting stuff off the outlet due to the monthly newsletter

I love that I have a professional looking newsletter to send, and that my customers think it looks like I worked for hours on it! (I've had a few comments to that affect!:D)

Thanks, Joy!

I just recently signed up for the newsletter. I LOVE the fact that I don't have to make one up myself because I am not very creative. If it weren't for this newsletter I probably wouldn't be sending one out to my customers. Not to mention the low cost for this service. Thanks Joy!

I've used Joy's flyers for a long time. My hosts LOVE the Do You Love a Bargain? flyers, because they can see clearly what they will get if one of their friends hosts a show in an upcoming month. Then, they usually help to influence their friends to host shows, so it helps me get more bookings, too!

I also love Joy's "Going, Going, Gone" flyers at season changeover - and so do my customers! I get a lot of orders in Feb and Aug just from her flyers alone!!

Thanks for all you do, Joy!!

I just requested a sample of the Tasty Tidbits newsletter last week after I had spent several hours working on mine and sending it out. I am VERY impressed with Tasty Tidbits!! It looks so much more professional than what I had worked so hard to put together, and it will save me so much time and effort. Wish I had heard about it before I spent all that time on mine. Thanks for putting this together!!

Blessings,
Tracy

I switched to TT after not getting my newsletter from another supplier. Joy made sure I got my newsletter to my customers on time and continues to do so through her website! One of my favorite parts is that I can load it directly into IContact. My success story is when I ask for emails on my door prize slip and let them know that they go into my newsletter list. When ever there are repeat guest there, they always encourage the other guests to give me their email addresses because the newsletters and recipes that come in them are so great! It's good to know that I can provide them a very professional newsletter without taking the time to do it myself! Thanks Joy!

I love knowing that my customer's will be able to get a newsletter even when I don't have time to create it. And you can't beat those $100 orders you get within 24 hours of sending it out!

I have never used TT but I have heard a lot of great things, especially from those on this website. Unfortunately, it was AFTER I had subscribed elsewhere. Good luck everyone.

I love the fact that it is already for me to send out. I just have to add my host of the month and send it out. It is so easy. I do not have the time or creativity to make my own. Thanks Joy!!

I have had great success with the newsletters! I've had former hosts call me to book new shows, orders on the outlet from people who don't want to be contacted by phone and consultants for other companies ask me how I get such professional newsletters (hehehehehehe)...

My greatest success story is having customers contact me directly when they change their e-mail address, because they want to be sure they continue to get the newsletter!! These weren't friends I talk to all the time, either. In fact one of them I think was a lead from a fair - neither a host nor customer.

I just signed up for the FREE trial yesterday and sent out the outlet newsletter and the other one can't remember the name of it that has sept and october on it. I think its looks very professional and I love how it puts my info in and I don't have to enter it in. I also really like the fact that you can click on the click here and it takes you to the catalog to flip through. That is awesome!! I WILL DEFINITELY BE PAYING FOR A SUBSCRIPTION. Thanks for all your great work. :chef:

Hey Joy! I never have time to create a newsletter and when I tried, it was always late getting out. I love being able to go to Tasty Tidbits, see what's new, pull it up and send it out. I've received several orders from the flyers, etc. and I really appreciate all your hard work. I mostly love getting orders from past guests who were at shows and gave me their contact info but didn't order anything. That makes for repeat customers when I can continue to send them flyers and newsletters.
Thanks for a job well done!

Sandi;)

the subscription pays for itself in outlet orders and bookings when customers see the monthly specialslove how professional it looks

I love the ease of taking what you have done and make it my own on creating your newsletter. It's done professionally and does get customers to respond--some months better than others (that's just the way it is). It gives us a chance to promote our websites, give a recipe or two, promote our outlet and specials! Thanks Joy!

I love TT because I don't have to sit at my computer and make up the newsletter myself.
But that is just my lazy side speaking. The best reason to LOVE TT is the fact that I get responses from my newsletter now, I didn't get any when I did them myself. People just weren't even reading them.I love the fact that I can add to the newsletter so I can personalize it a bit. They look SO great. I LOVE IT!! I tell everyone I know about it. Even those consultants that decided to go with "another" company.

I love TT....unfortunately I had already signed up for another. When I have had the chance to use TT, my customers reply that they appreciate the new layout! It's so nice to have something available that is professional, informative and appealing. I have made several new contacts through forwarded newsletters! Thanks for the hard work and for saving me hours of frustration and time!

The newsletter is fabulous, but what I think what sets TT apart from other services is Joy. She is in the field herself, and is always fast and kind whenever there is a question. Her customer service and genuine concern is priceless. So, thank you Joy....can't wait til my other subscription ends so I can return! lol

As for success stories, when I began using TT....I saw a jump in online sales! It was exciting! People really do try the recipes as I have had customers email me their reviews. = )

I switched to Tasy Tidbits after getting no comments on my previous newsletters. Every month since the switch I get at least 1 outside order. This month I got 4. Thank you Joy for making me successful!:thumbup:

I love Tasty Tidbits because of the sheer beauty and professional newsletter it is! I have gotten orders from both the regular newsletter and outlet quickbites. Thank you Joy, for making it so easy to simply forward to my clientbase. You ROCK, as always! Congrats on the marriage between TT and CS! :)

I have so many comments on the great newsletter and it keeps me in front of everyone!!

Also, sent out the outlet specials and the next day had $220 in outside orders and a couple of people connecting to book a show!!!

All I can say is thank you and it is certainly worth it!!! Keep up the great job!!!

I'm only about 2 1/2 months into my PC career so I've actually never used TT. Have yet to send out a newsletter, either. However, at my last cluster meeting we went into a lot of detail about sending out newsletters & how they can have a great impact on your business. And my Director's "mom" (is that just a Senior Director?) said she would recommend using TT. I was so excited to see the announcement about this partnership here on CS! I had no idea Miss TT was in our midst! I look forward to learning more about what you have to offer, Joy! Thanks for your work!

LOVE all the flyers, and the professional look of the newsletter! Thanks so much! :thumbup:

I tried to put my own letter together and got very frustrated. Then I read about TT and her format is so easy and instructions were very clear. I was able to have my newsletter done in minutes. My first online order was from an outlet sale flyer! Thank you Joy for making me look more professional!

I started including my Senior Executive Director and my Director cc'd on my newsletters to see what I did. They both thought I was just so wonderfully creative and said the newsletters were so super professional looking! I told them it was definitely not me but our wonderful Joy who does all this for us! I too have gotten orders after sending out the newsletters! In fact, I went back and called a lot of my contacts and each one of them that I talked with assured me they absolutely LOVE how great my newsletter looks and enjoy getting it every month even if they don't purchase!

I love using TT! Professional newsletter that I don't have to make! This is a service I happily continue using!

Hi,
I have not tried Tasty Tidbits, but have heard wonderful things from all the great cheffers on this site....I am contemplating signing up for "another" service and just don't know if I am comparing apples to apples....does that make sense????
Thanks in advance.......

I used to do my own newsletter (VERY time consuming), then signed up for another service (and just recently my subscription expired and I haven't yet renewed) and I keep reading posts about TT......is there a link somewhere that I can check one of these newsletters out? I'm in the process of kicking my business back in gear and really need to get a newsletter back out there! Thanx for the help!

I love that it is simple and professionally done. I just DON'T HAVE TIME to do all that, and when I am not subscribing, my newsletters are hit and miss. Sometimes I have time, sometimes I don't.

I will have to be honest here and admit that I've never gotten an outside order as a result of it. That is, until this month, when I've had people inquire about ordering. And one lady came up to me at a fair, told me she gets my newsletter and keeps MEANING to order but never does. She placed an order right there! So that tells me I should not let the newsletter do the talking! I should follow up with phone calls!

Karri & Pamela,

You can request a sample newsletter at http://www.tastytidbits.net

I will be signing up next month can't wait!!!!! I got a sample letter and all I have to say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! If I tried to put all that in a newsletter it would look like a three year old did it. I'm not to good when it comes to things like that and after finding TT's site I'm glad!!!!

I can't wait to start my business off right with such a wonderful new business tool!!!! Thanks Joy for the work and support you give all of us!!!

~Heather

easytoprepare said:
I used to do my own newsletter (VERY time consuming), then signed up for another service (and just recently my subscription expired and I haven't yet renewed) and I keep reading posts about TT......is there a link somewhere that I can check one of these newsletters out? I'm in the process of kicking my business back in gear and really need to get a newsletter back out there! Thanx for the help!

Here is her site you can request a sample letter. Plus she has a 15 day free trial to test it out. Can't wait to sign up next month!!!!:D

http://www.tastytidbits.net/

~Heather

I have not signed up for TT but did receive a sample earlier this month, I intend to sign up as soon as I can adjust my budget. I know it will save me a good deal of time since I have been making my own newsletters that haven't looked as awesome as yours. Before I joined CC I hadn't heard of your newsletters before and all the raves about it on here made me curious and I had to check it out.

I switched to TT because I love how neat and organized the newsletter is and it has helped me get some more orders. LOVE IT!!

I love the ease of it.... no thinking just click and send :)

I love Tasty Tidbits because I'm a new consultant and often find the amount of information available to consultants and the numerous places that information is available from...is simlpy overwhelming. Joy puts everything together in a professional package ready to share with my small but expanding list of contacts!
Thank you to Joy for helping me look like a pro from Day 1!

Okay, it's drawing time!!!

here are the entrants who commented in this thread:

1-janetupnorth
2-Jennie4PC
3-ChefBeckyD
4-littlemaisyPC
5-cathyskitchen
6-tracyt
7-wadesgirl
8-NooraK
9-pcjenr
10-Rhonskitchen
11-darlinclem
12-pampchefsarah
13-jwest43
14-pamperedcheermom
15-Teresa Lynn
16-PamperedHarriet
17-pampered_rae
18-Jolie_Paradoxe
19-otisbg
20-heat123
21-pampered_terry
22-Pedey
23-c1ndyl0uwh0
24-scavallero
25-pcchefjane
26-akrebecca
27-chefkarri
28-easytoprepare
29-Di_Can_Cook
30-PamperedMom07
31-aslion
32-sarasellcm
33-Humble Beginnings
34-junkfortara

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

4 2 23 16 34
Timestamp: 2009-09-22 18:42:47 UTC

The winners are:

4-littlemaisyPC
2-Jennie4PC
23-c1ndyl0uwh0
16-PamperedHarriet
34-junkfortara

Congratulations! Harriet & Jennie, I know who you are... would the rest of you please email me with your full name or email address so I can credit your account properly?

This is awesome, Joy--thanks! You made my day!!!!!!!!

WooHoo! I've been checking all morning. I'm doing the happy dance right now. Thanks Joy. Yay for TT!

Awe man! LOL I guess this means I'll just have to fork out the dough for what sounds like a great service! Thanks for a fun little contest, Joy!!

Hooray!! I just emailed you Joy!
Thank you!
Tara

Congrats to you all! = )

Joy, thanks for the opportunity.....guess I'm just gonna have to subscribe in the traditional manner. He He

Oh well, I guess I was a little late for this! LOL

Thanks Joy. I am so excited, again thanks so much for taking the time to put this newsletter together.

I am sorry to ask a simple question, but can you send the TT newsletter from your PWS? I have been sending different newsletter from my hotmail account. I would like to keep to keep my contacts seperate. Is that where I would need the IContact? Thanks for the help

No. Your PWS and iContact are separate things. You cannot send TT from your PWS because it's not really an email service, it just has a feature to send pre-created emails. iContact is a subscription service to handle your newlsetter, but it's not something to use for ALL of your email communication with your customers.

If you want to separate your personal from your business emails, just create a second free account. I use GMail, and I am very happy with it.

Thanks Noora!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jbachen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jess_K