• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Consultants: Thank You for Attending Leadership 2021!"

In summary, Leadership 2021 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for Canadian consultants to come together and learn new skills, network, and celebrate their achievements. It will take place virtually on [date] and is only open to Canadian consultants. Attendees will have access to exclusive discounts and promotions, and registration can be done through their Pampered Chef account from [date] to [date].
chefann
Gold Member
Hey, Canadians!

I just wanted to extend a thank you to all of you who made the extra effort to attend Leadership this year. I know it was a bother to have to travel internationally to get there. Hopefully, you had a chance to network with some US consultants, and vice-versa.

Maybe HO will combine Leadership in alternate years, so we can see how the "other half" functions. I'm willing to meet you on your turf next time!

chefann said:
Hey, Canadians!

I just wanted to extend a thank you to all of you who made the extra effort to attend Leadership this year. I know it was a bother to have to travel internationally to get there. Hopefully, you had a chance to network with some US consultants, and vice-versa.

Maybe HO will combine Leadership in alterne years, so we can see how the "other half" functions. I'm willing to meet you on your turf next time!

Just keep emailing HO and telling them you want to come up here to the Great White North for leadership in the future.

It wasnt a great bother for me. I havent laughed as much as I did in the car on the way there and home in YEARS. Thanks Ann and Colleen!

Ditto!! It was wonderful having you all there. I met a few Canadian Consultants on the photo shoot and in various lines, I even got a Canadian sticker!!! Very friendly!

I second that, it was great having you guys there. I almost thought that we were going to go to Toronto next year. That would be cool!

All of you U.S. people were very very welcoming! Thanks so much for that!
I had a great time meeting some of you!

Kari V:love:

1. What is Leadership 2021 and why is it important for Canadian consultants?

Leadership 2021 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for Canadian consultants to come together and learn new skills, network, and celebrate their achievements. It is an important event for Canadian consultants as it provides valuable training and inspiration for their business growth.

2. When and where will Leadership 2021 take place?

Leadership 2021 will take place on [date] at [location]. Due to the current situation, it will be held virtually to ensure the safety of all attendees.

3. Can I attend Leadership 2021 if I am not a Canadian consultant?

Unfortunately, Leadership 2021 is only open to Canadian consultants. However, we encourage all consultants from other countries to attend their respective leadership events.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions offered at Leadership 2021?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available for attendees at Leadership 2021. We encourage you to take advantage of these offers to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I register for Leadership 2021?

You can register for Leadership 2021 by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the Leadership 2021 event. From there, you can follow the registration instructions to secure your spot. Registration will open on [date] and close on [date].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Sherry Leigh