• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Family with Andrea?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high quality kitchen tools, cookware, pantry items, and virtual cooking parties. To become an Independent Consultant, you can sign up on their website or through a current consultant with a small start-up fee. There is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 every rolling 3-month period for active consultants. Hosting a Pampered Chef party involves contacting a consultant, providing a catalog and online link for guests to order products, and earning free and discounted products as a host. It is possible to work for Pampered Chef while having a full-time job, as the company offers flexible working hours and consultants can schedule parties and events around their work schedule.
Andrea Gavin
Hi,
My name is Andrea and I’ve just became an Independent Consultant with Pampered Chef in April. I’m in the midst of my launch party now and found this site when I had a question. I have a full time position as a nurse in the Quality Improvement/Education/Informatics team and started with Pampered Chef because I love to cook and Pampered Chef products are my go to. The quality is amazing! Thanks for having me! I hope I am ab,e to contribute also.
Andrea

Welcome to ChefSuccess!

Welcome to CS Andrea!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They also offer cooking shows and virtual parties for customers to learn new recipes and techniques.

2. How do I become an Independent Consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become an Independent Consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up on their website or through a current consultant. There is a small start-up fee and you will have access to training, marketing materials, and support from the company.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement as an Independent Consultant?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 every rolling 3-month period to remain an active consultant. This can be achieved through individual sales, parties, or online orders.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant and scheduling a date. The consultant will provide you with a catalog and online link for guests to browse and order products. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

5. Can I still work for Pampered Chef while having a full-time job?

Yes, many consultants have full-time jobs and work for Pampered Chef as a side hustle. You can schedule parties and events around your work schedule and the company offers flexible working hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Phillips