• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanking Chairperson for Fundraising Success: Raised $____!

In summary, the speakers are discussing the use of thank you letters for fundraising events. One person suggests modifying an existing thank you letter from PP and adding the donation amount. Another person shares how they attached a thank you note to each person's order as well as a note for when they gave the check to the dance school. They also mention using thank you notes for non-fundraising events and for hostesses, future bookings, and referrals.
beepampered
Does anyone have a letter that they've used to thank the chairperson for holding their fundraiser? I'd like to have something that says they raised a certain amount. Thanks...BEE

Have you tried modifying the one that PP has. It is almost exactly like the one for catalog and cooking shows, BUT the part about the show sales is a thank you to the Chairperson. All you'd have to do is add the donation amount!

I hadn't adapting the PP thank you. Perhaps that will work although I was thinking something a little different. Do you know if PP tells you how much will be donated? I thought it would be where you normally see the free product amount but there's nothing there. I know I can figure the amount but wanted the computer to tell me in case I was doing something wrong. I've never done a fundraiser and am nervous that what I'm promising won't be true (for instance, is the 15% on the entire show or just the amount over 10%). Thanks...BEE

Fundraiser Thank You Note - for each orderHere's what I put on a Post card that I attached to each person's order as a Thank you and so they knew how the fundraiser did.
I also did a note when I gave the check to the Dance School. I did more of the organizing than the PTO mom, so you'll have to maybe change this to fit your needs.

Thank you for your order! I hope you enjoy your new products.
PTO DANCERS had a fantastic fund raiser thanks to you!
The 16 families sold over $2800.00 worth of product and
Miss Judy will get a check for $844.26, which pays for some of the dancers outfits in total and others partially !!

I would love to come to your home and cook for you and your friends! I*m currently booking for Dec and into the New Year!! Still plenty of time to get things before the holidays!! Book now to help get rid of the winter blues*..call me about the awesome hostess specials!!
Give me a call and reserve your date!
If you book from this fund raiser....I'll send another check to Miss Judy for
$3.00 towards the dancer you book off of, for their outfits at close of your show!!

If you don*t have time for a show in your home, but would like to take
advantage of our host benefits program, call me about a catalog show!
Just gather $150.00 of orders in product and you*ve got a show.

You can also place an individual order at any time.
Just give me a call! Thanks again!

HTH,
:p
Lisa

good ideaI had not considered attaching a thank you to the receipts for the guest but that's a great idea. Do you do that for non-fundraisers as well? Thanks...BEE

Thank yous to guestsYes,
I do that for every guest for every party. I also do a thank you to hostess and thank you to future bookings and if I get referrals I do the same.

HTH,
Lisa

1. How should I address the chairperson in my thank you message?

The best way to address the chairperson in your thank you message is by using their name. This shows personalization and appreciation for their specific efforts in the fundraising success.

2. What is the recommended tone for thanking the chairperson?

The tone of your thank you message should be warm, sincere, and grateful. Express your appreciation for their hard work and dedication in making the fundraising a success.

3. Is it necessary to include the amount raised in the thank you message?

While it is not necessary, it is a nice gesture to include the amount raised in your thank you message. This shows the chairperson the impact of their efforts and the success of the fundraising.

4. How can I make my thank you message stand out?

To make your thank you message stand out, try to personalize it as much as possible. Mention specific details about the fundraising event or highlight a particular achievement. You can also consider sending a handwritten note or a small gift as a token of your appreciation.

5. Is there a specific time frame for sending a thank you message to the chairperson?

It is recommended to send a thank you message to the chairperson within a week of the fundraising event. This shows promptness and appreciation for their efforts. However, it is never too late to express your gratitude, so sending a message at a later time is still appropriate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies