1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Thank YOU!!

1. jackieblue

jackieblue Member

There may be a better place for this, but...

Just a quick note of thanks. I haven't been here long, but as I was just telling my DH, I honestly feel that my last show was better just because of some of the things I have learned here. I feel like my next shows are going to be even better. I really appreciate those of you who share your successes, your not-so-successes, your ideas, and your wisdom! I haven't posted much, but I have read a LOT. (I am trying to post more when I think I can offer help or experience.) ***THANKS AGAIN!*** :chef:

Aug 4, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

That is what we are all here for is to help each other and watch them succeed!

Glad to hear that you are doing well.

Aug 5, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I feel the same way, Jackie. This site gives me great ideas and tips for more successful shows and helps my business grow.

4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Glad you've found the site helpful, Jackie. That's exactly what we're here for. I know I've learned so much from the generous people here. Plus, it's a fun place to hang out.

Aug 5, 2009
Have something to add?