1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Thank You!

1. missyciccolella

missyciccolella Advanced Member

:sing:I wanted to thank all of you for being so generous and sharing tips, files, etc with everyone!
    I recently had a customer sort of put me in my place because PC didn't give her a recipe book for her fluted stone...the use & care recipe was way too advanced, and instructions too vague. She was a real pill:yuck:, and didn't check her email as I had emailed a few easy recipes for her...long story short...I immediately went the files here and found awesome booklets and both dessert and non-dessert recipes for the the fluted stone.
    That totally made my day, as I didn't need to research recipes, type them out, etc. :thumbup:
    YOU GUYS ROCK!

2. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Isn't PC great! What other company has people who help you do be better and share their tips and great ideas! I love this company and the people in it!!!!

Apr 16, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Isn't it great to have such a huge resource of files to choose from! Love this site!

4. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I don't think my business would be what it is today without this site!

Apr 16, 2009
  5. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I can't begin to count all the fabulous ideas, recipes, hints, etc., etc. that I've found here. Two minds are better than one - or some saying like that.

Apr 16, 2009
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

And it's great to know that even if I'm working on something at 10pm, and I get stuck, SOMEONE will be here to help (or I can search previous posts for the answer)...whereas I wouldn't be able to call my upline or director every time I had a question. I'd have to wait too long to get what I needed. (Plus, I've taught THEM a few things that I've learned from you guys on here!)

Apr 16, 2009
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I consider this my wacky online cluster.

Not that "wacky" means anything less than helpful.

Apr 16, 2009
  8. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Oh, we are wacky. :yuck: We are all poster children for "wacky"! Ha! Ha! :D

Apr 17, 2009
  9. raebates

Hey, I resemble that remark. :)

Apr 17, 2009
  10. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

A word of caution as a reminder:

Just remember if you use a file from here to make sure that you change the consultant info if it is listed before you mail/give out. We all love each other here but don't need to give someone else our business. I once got an order from someone because my name and info was on the form and no one knew any different.

I try and emphasize try before saving a file from here to change the consultant info to mine so if I'm in a hurry and print or attach I don't give out someone else's info. We aren't perfect, pampered yes.

11. raebates

Good reminder, Harriet.

Apr 17, 2009
Have something to add?