• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Card Ideas for Guests

In summary, the host saved $478.40 by hosting the show and the guest received $684.76 worth of products due to the host's hosting.
whitetiger
Gold Member
i am looking for a thank you card i can send to guest..anyone have one

This is something I've done for guests of kitchen shows in the past. I've attached it, but it's actually four to a page for postcards from Nancy's Artworks. I've attached one to each guest receipt before I mail them to the host. This was back when I printed up PP receipts for everybody. I'm excited to use the new triplicate write in receipts next month!

Anyway, I have to admit that I haven't done this in a LONG time. I've been too busy (with bookings luckily) to do this for every show. I'm lucky that I get the receipts to the hosts before her order arrives because they've been shipping out so fast. I want to get back to doing this next month.

There's also a thank you letter in PP under the "Reports" section, but that's just for hosts. If you don't know about it yet, it's a GREAT tool because it summarizes what all she got for free in the dollar value saved.

These may not be what you're looking for, but hopefully it helps some. :)

I have one I use for my guest who ordered. I am going to post it shortly. I am updating it for Spetember and changing it a little. I want to include exactly what hostess recevied for hosting show; hope to increase bookings. Mine is more in a form of a thank you newsletter. I am also designing one for guest who dod not attend or order. I post when finish.

I QUALIFIED WITH SHOW LAST NIGHT. August is my SS1.

Charlene

Congratulations!

Thank-YOU FOR GUESTyes I got this from Nancys Art work and changed it , all I have to do is change the Host name and $ amount every time they print out in 4's and I put them with All of the recipts It like this..........
THAHK- YOU FOR YOUR ORDER WITH THE PAMPERED CHEF
I KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY THE PRODUCTS
Did you know that ANNA received $240.00 in FREE products and
4 1/2 priced items of her choice too. And if she still wants to buy more she has a 30% discount WOW THAT'S A SHOPPING SPREE!!!

If you would like to get a FREE Shopping Spree , please call me at
203-239-0082 to set a date for your own Party.( kitchen or catalog). I
would love to share the same opportunity with you.!
Receive an EXTRA FREE GIFT from me when you set a date of your own
shopping spree

**AS A HOST YOU CAN GET A SPECIAL PRODUCT FOR 60% OFF TOO!!
:)
The Extea gift is a Seasons Best with a small item from the suppy orderin a clear bag with a thank-you sticker and bus card I do the same for the raffle item.
Doreen Zaino 252326
Future Director [email protected]

Last edited:
I created a thank you letter for guests in PP and when I print the host's thank you letter, I go into File and click on thank you letter for customers and it transfers all the information (how much host paid, received and what I made for doing that show) except for each individual guests name. Before you hit print, you type each individual guests name and it looks very professional. :)

This is what mine looks like!Okay, I had to turn my laptop on to pull this up and post it. If you have any questions, please e-mail privately.

Dear [Contact_First_Name]

Thank You for your recent order from Jen's Kitchen Show! She had a really great show due, in part to you. For $206.36, She received $684.76 worth of Pampered Chef products due to her just hosting a show! WOW!!! That's a savings of $478.40! This savings is a combination of Free Product and discounts she received on products that she has chosen. I would love to come into your home and cook for you and your friends and family (catalog shows can also be done). Please feel free to contact me at any time if you are interested in receiving free and discounted products like our fabulous stoneware, durable cookware, or any other handy tools!! My number is 321-956-1108.

If she had been a Kitchen Consultant for the Pampered Chef she would have earned $309.47 for a few hours of work while having a fun evening. If you think of someone you feel would be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

If you have any questions about your Pampered Chef products, please contact me. I am here to HELP! Every Pampered Chef product has a warranty of at least one year. (Even longer for some products and a lifetime for others!) Please be sure to keep your receipt under the tray of your silverware drawer! It is out of the way and yet securely in place.

Again, I want to thank you for placing an order on Jen's show.

Your consultant,
Kristi Tarducci
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/ktarducci

It works for me because I think that it gets everything told to the customer in a short letter.

I realized I forgot to attach my document. I swear....if my head wasn't attached.......

Sorry about that.

Oops, now I"m realizing why....it won't let me. It's very similar to the text that was posted above.

Kristi - thats a really good letter - I like it because it sums it all up and not too long - they might actually read it! Thanks so much!

1. How can I make my thank you cards stand out?

One way to make your thank you cards stand out is to include a personal touch, such as a handwritten note or a small gift. You can also use unique designs or add a photo from the event to make the card more memorable.

2. Do I need to send thank you cards to all of my guests?

It is not necessary to send thank you cards to every guest, but it is a nice gesture to show your appreciation to those who attended or gave a gift. If you had a large event, you can prioritize sending cards to close friends and family.

3. Can I use pre-made thank you cards or should I make my own?

Either option is acceptable. If you have the time and creativity, making your own thank you cards can add a personal touch. However, using pre-made cards can save time and still convey your gratitude.

4. When should I send out thank you cards?

It is best to send out thank you cards within two weeks of the event or receiving a gift. This shows that you are prompt and appreciative of your guests' presence or gifts.

5. What should I write in my thank you cards?

In your thank you cards, you should express your gratitude and mention specific things you appreciated about the guest's attendance or gift. You can also share a memory or inside joke from the event to make the card more personal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • cookinforyou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Jolie_Paradoxe