• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Back to School Sales with a Teacher Appreciation Breakfast/Lunch

In summary, the PTO president is looking for ideas on how to make back to school easier for teachers. Staples is having a "Teacher's Appreciation Day" on the 22nd in which they are offering gifts and discounts. She would like a flyer for products that teachers can use in the classroom. She also suggested a special welcome gift that the PSO would buy from you.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Any suggestions on what to do for teachers as they are getting ready to go back to school.

I have a PTO president who is interested in my assistance with a back to school breakfast/lunch and possible one for the Kinderg teachers to.

besides a menu... what kinds of things can i do to encourage sales or bookings.. i need to get back with her tomorrow. she left me a message today for what i was looking to do :chef:

Ooh, as a teacher I would love that. Definitely use the 3-tier rack, and SA that you have. Put out some mini-catalogs with a "special" of some sort for teachers attached to the catalogs for those that book.
* bagels
* flavored cream cheese (that would be great in the SA trio)
Can't think of anything else right now, that sounds great for a morning item

Fresh fruit in the trifle bowl, coffee in the carafe, perhaps a breakfast item in the DCB, donuts or something else sweet like that (for those that like sweet items in the AM) arranged on one of the SA plates, orange juice/lemondade/cran-rasp fizz in QSP.

I agree...have a special for teachers that order or book. OR do a mystery host type thing and make it a cooking/catty show (cooking b/c you have cooked for them) and raffle off the host benefits. Make it fun, delicious, and easy. Back to school is one of the busiest times for teachers. Lots and lots to do and very little time to get it all done.

I taught for 8 years, before I "retired" to be as SAHM. I would have loved something like this.

Oh! Have a flyer on the DCB and how it can simplify the time in the kitchen and make dinner quick and easy. And/or something about how PC tools can do the same thing...ask you how!

Ohhhh.... I like this!!! Now who do I call to offer it!

The cream cheese block with the Pineapple Rum Sauce over it and some crackers is always good too. There used to be a good peanut butter dip recipe that was great on apples.

Coming from a teacher, we like anything edible! :D

Staples by my house is having a "Teacher's Appreciation Day" on the 22nd in which I guess they have special offers for teachers and some raffles etc. They had asked me to set up a table. I am offering a TTA filled with pens, pencils, rulers, Sharpies, glue sticks etc. I am also giving out "gift bags" in which will have a flyer about fundraising, the opportunity and then a mini catalog and a sweet mocha hazelnut sprinkle sample, and a coupon for 10% off their purchase. I only have one party so hoping to get enough to make another party LOL I am trying to come up with a flyer of products that teachers can use in the classroom.

I'd suggest a special welcome gift that the PSO would buy from you. If you sold 100 can strainers, corn butterer or small spreaders you would have a $500 party. Give a 10% to the PSO and put your name on every gift.

1. What types of gifts do you offer for "Thank You Teachers"?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of gifts that are perfect for showing your appreciation to teachers. Our most popular items for "Thank You Teachers" include personalized kitchen utensils, baking sets, and gift baskets filled with gourmet treats. We also offer gift certificates that can be used towards our wide selection of kitchen tools and cookware.

2. Can I personalize the gift for my child's teacher?

Yes, we offer personalized options for many of our "Thank You Teachers" gifts. You can add a custom message or the teacher's name to certain items such as cutting boards, aprons, and recipe boxes. This adds a special touch to the gift and makes it more meaningful for the recipient.

3. How soon can I expect my gift to be delivered?

We strive to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible. For standard shipping, you can expect your gift to be delivered within 5-7 business days. If you need your gift to arrive sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

4. Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of "Thank You Teachers" gifts. If you are purchasing gifts for multiple teachers or for an entire school, please contact our customer service team for more information on our bulk discount pricing.

5. Can I include a personalized note with my gift?

Absolutely! We offer complimentary gift notes with all of our "Thank You Teachers" gifts. During the checkout process, you will have the option to add a personal message that will be included with your gift. This is a great way to express your gratitude and make the gift even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stayinathomemama
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies