• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grateful for the Chef Success Community: A Message of Thanks from Kacey

whatever it was you said. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
:sing:

I just wanted to take a moment to let you guys know how much I really appreciate you, and this Chef Success community.

As I posted a week or two ago, I recently found out my sister's husband had been sexually abusing their 3 1/2 year old daughter. Since then (2/10/2008) they have been living with us. I lost my job as a result of being there for my sister and trying to help her and my niece as much as I could.

My husband lost his job shortly after that, but Praise God, found a new one.

To add to that, my director did some terrible things to me, and I ended up hanging up my PC apron for now. After trying for nearly 12 years I also thought we were FINALLY going to have a baby- and then found out we weren't.

There have been a few other things that have fallen on my plate, but the biggest one is that DH and I are now housing and supporting two additional people.

I have come to the boards when I can...and you guys never fail to make me smile. I have been low in the smile department these days, and you have all just been wonderful. I have had to PM some of you with questions, and you've always been so helpful and encouraging.

I guess I just wanted you to know that you mean a lot to me. If I listed everyone individually I wanted to say "thank you" to, I know I would leave a few out, so I won't. But THANKS so much guys! Thanks for being there for me- for letting me hijack threads ( I can be such an airhead and not even know I've done it) for making me laugh, smile, and for your prayers.

Well my eyes are starting to leak now, so I should get going. I'm not one to cry much... I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate the support and laughs I get here.

Thank you!!!!!!!
thank1_you_sm_nwm.gif

Kacey

(edited for typos)

Last edited:
*sniff*sniff* {{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Hugs Kacey! I've been thinking about you. Glad your DH found a new job and I know your sister is glad that you are there for her. You are very fortunate to be able to help her in her time of need.

Prayers to you and your family Kacey! Best of luck to you!

{{{{KACEY & FAMILY}}}}Your world has started to get better and I'm sure it will still have its speed bumps, but you are doing a WONDERFUL things helping your sister and child and will be blessed in the long run.Remember God doesn't give us more than we can handle so a new baby with all this might just be a lot. You'll have that baby when the time is right! :)

Thanks for the nice words AGAIN! But this is supposed to be my thanks to you guys! :) hee-hee

Janet- I did what you suggested in your PM- didn't think about that, so thanks for bringing that up to me!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Kacey)))))))))))))))))))))

It's good to see you Kacey! I will continue to pray for your family and it is so good hear that things are going well for you. Just like Janet said God will not give us more than we can handle. Keep us posted. Take care and stay strong. {{HUGS}} :) :)

That was a moving post, Kacey. You sound like an incredibly strong and warm-hearted person. Glad to know our words helped some.

leggy

Awww Kacey, you're so great! You made my eyes leak too! I do understand though, sometimes all it takes is this board to make me smile when times get hard. Hugs and prayers still coming your way!:angel:
God bless you and your family!:love: :D ;)

Kacey, I'm glad we could be here for you, to give you a safe place to vent and get away from some huge issues for a little while. You and your family will remain in my prayers.

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Girl... just keep looking up to Jesus and even when times feel rough you will KNOW that you are held safely in the palm of His hand... He never promised us this journey would be an easy one... but Praise God HE promises to be with us through it all! I KNOW you are relying on Him... we'll keep praying!

Yeah, what they all said. :)

Keeping you and your family in my prayers!

(((HUGS)))

chefann said:
Yeah, what they all said. :)

Ann, you have such a way with words. I'm sure your eloquence is part of what she appreciates about this site. :D

Hey! I'm lazy. If someone already typed out exactly what I wanted to say, then it's perfectly acceptable for me to say "ditto." Nyaah. :p

You know I love ya, Ann. :love: I just had to give you a rough time. Your ditto was perfectly acceptable.

I know - and I'm just giving you a rough time back. {{{hugs!}}}

I'm sure it's all this mutual love that Kacey is really drawn to.

Kacey...I am so glad that you can come here to vent, to laugh, and to be silly for a while! We all need that...especially when you are dealing with a lot of personal things. God provides support in surprising ways some times!

{{{HUGS}}}

raebates said:
cat_happy_clapping_sm_nwm.gif

Yup,, that is what makes me the happiest!

(LOOK Chefann- I FINALLY figured out how to post pics!!!) I'm going a little nuts with it- check out the negativity thread- I can't seem to stop myself! :)

I really do appreciate all of you- Especially those that have responded to this thread- you are some of my most favorites here on CS!

Thanks for your love and prayers. I know that we will be victorious in the end with all that our family is going through! :)

Thanks again!!

Kacey, that picture is adorable. It's how I feel most of the time when I'm on here. And, yes, God will bring you through this; He'll be with you through the whole journey.

raebates said:

Ohhh... so THAT'S what it is called!

raebates said:
Kacey, that picture is adorable. It's how I feel most of the time when I'm on here.

And, yes, God will bring you through this; He'll be with you through the whole journey.

I have a TON of fun pics like that- can't wait to use them now that I know how! :) look out- here comes trouble!;)

So far with His grace and love, and your guy's sense of humor and support I'm doing well through all of this!

katie0128 said:
Ohhh... so THAT'S what it is called!
crazy_man_straight_jacket_nod_sm_nw.gif

it's a crazy kind of love, but yes...it's that mutual love and Chefann's meaningful, eloquent mini posts, and Raebates teasing that keep me coming back.

Chefann- you should write for hallmark! They could start a new division called Bulletpointed...for those that like it short and sweet!

Kacey, you're a genius. I'd buy Ann's cards.

Aw, shucks...
raebates said:
Kacey, you're a genius. I'd buy Ann's cards.
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh22/kacey1972/smart_guy_smiling_sm_nwm.gif Wow- to be grouped together with other geniuses...

I'm so honored! Thanks Raebates!!! :)

Here's a card:
Happy birthday.
Go eat cake.:)

chefann said:
Here's a card:
Happy birthday.
Go eat cake.

:)

I am almost blinded by your sheer BRILLIANCE!

Hello 1-800-HALLMARK- we've got a winner here!

:)

cheerleader_doing_splits_sm_nwm.gif

That's perfect, Ann. Every time I go to buy a card for some of our family members, I get stuck. Most of the cards talk about what a wonderful person the recipient is. The truth is, it's not true of a few of them. Your card would be perfect. :)

It's better than Nutter-Butters. Mmmmm, cookies. I'm hungry.

raebates said:
That's perfect, Ann. Every time I go to buy a card for some of our family members, I get stuck. Most of the cards talk about what a wonderful person the recipient is. The truth is, it's not true of a few of them. Your card would be perfect. :)
I have that same problem, especially with the more senior members of the family. Ever notice how cards that are specifically for 90-year-olds are always sappy? They never say, "Happy Birthday, you old bat." or, "Happy Birthday. Thanks for making our lives a little less bearable." ;)

The anniversary cards for my in-laws are the worst. I mean, they've stayed married for a long time, but they aren't a "happy couple" who are "an inspiration to us all."

raebates said:
It's better than Nutter-Butters. Mmmmm, cookies. I'm hungry.
gingerbread_man_scooping_cookies_sm.gif

I love cookies, too! Maybe I'll go make some now. I need to find that cake mix cookie recipe.

1. How did the Chef Success community support you during a difficult time?

The Chef Success community has been incredibly supportive during a difficult time in my life. They have provided me with a place to turn to for comfort, laughter, and encouragement. I have been able to share my struggles and receive words of kindness and understanding from my fellow members. It has truly been a blessing to have such a supportive community to lean on.

2. How have you been able to stay connected to the community despite your personal challenges?

Despite my personal challenges, I have made it a priority to stay connected to the Chef Success community. Whenever I have a moment, I make sure to check in and see what's new on the boards. I have also reached out to fellow members through PMs, and they have always been there for me with their support and advice. It has been a great source of comfort and distraction for me.

3. How has the community helped you during your time away from Pampered Chef?

The community has been a great source of support and encouragement during my time away from Pampered Chef. They have provided me with a sense of belonging and purpose, even when I am not actively selling products. I know that I can always turn to them for advice, motivation, and a good laugh. They have truly been a lifeline for me during this time.

4. How has the Chef Success community impacted your life?

The Chef Success community has had a huge impact on my life. They have shown me that even in the midst of personal struggles, there is always a community of people who care and are willing to support and lift you up. They have reminded me of the importance of kindness, understanding, and laughter. I am so grateful for the connections I have made through this community.

5. What message do you have for the Chef Success community?

I just want to say a heartfelt thank you to the Chef Success community. You have been there for me during some of the most difficult times in my life, and I am so grateful for your support and friendship. Your kindness, understanding, and sense of humor have made a huge impact on my life, and I am blessed to be a part of this community. Thank you for everything!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies