• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Shopping! Keep Your Receipt & Host Your Own Show!

In Summary, the Pampered Chef suggests writing a thank you letter to customers for their order. The letter should include a card with information about the product, the host's saved receipt, and a coupon for future orders.
ashkay
Does anyone do a thank you letter to all the guests who placed orders. I am going to give my host all the receipts from her show so she can match up the product, but I was thinking of putting a little thank you on each receipt. I just wanted to thank them for purchasing, save your receipt & let them know if there is anything else they need or if they want to book their own show to call me. Does anyone already have one of these letters written up?

I haven't done this yet, but an going to start. I know another consultant that types the info on a card and attaches to the receipt. She also adds something about what the host received (i.e. Suzie Q received $170 of product and only payed $40... would you like to receive free products too?)

I think it is a great way to promote customer service by including the card and may also increase bookings.

Thank-You LetterYes I have always put a Thank-You note and my Business card with every recipt. It says
" Thank-You for your Order I know you will enjoy your new kitchen products from the Pampered chef . Remeember you can always place an Order by just calling me. Also Hosting a show is a Great way to earn FREE products of your choice!!!!
I'm only a click or call away
Doreen Zaino 203-239-0082
Future Director
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino

This really helps with the outside orders , and you never know when you may get orders or bookings .

Here is the one I use. I can not take the credit for it...I got it from another board. I use another one that is basically the same but edited for a Catalog Show. HTH

Dear _____________,

Thank you for your recent order from ____________ Kitchen Show! She had a really great show due, in part, to you. She received _____________ worth of Pampered Chef products for ___________ - that's a ___________ savings just for being a host! I would love to come into your home and cook for you and your friends and family (catalog shows can also be done). Please feel free to call me at any time if you are interested in receiving free and discounted products like our fabulous stoneware, durable cookware, or any other handy tools!

If she had been a Kitchen Consultant for the Pampered Chef she would have earned ________ for a few hours of work while having a fun evening. If you think the Pampered Chef would work for you and your family or if you know of someone you feel would be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

If you have any questions about your Pampered Chef products, please contact me. I am here to HELP! Every Pampered Chef product has a warranty of at least one year. (Even longer for some products and a lifetime for others!) Please be sure to keep your receipt under the tray of their silverware drawer! It is out of the way and yet securely in place.

Would you like to host a Kitchen Show with me and receive great benefits like ________ did? It’s easy—all you have to do is send out your invitations (I’ll give them to you) and provide the ingredients for your recipe. I’ll even take my dirty dishes home with me! You can just relax, enjoy your friends, and earn many terrific free and half-priced Pampered Chef products! You could also do a catalog show and just hand out catalogs and order forms and get some of the same host benefits! I offer many theme shows, gift certificates, bridal shows and gift registry!!!

Perhaps you’d like to do what I do, if so call or e mail me and I will be happy to send you more info on the great career opportunity the Pampered Chef has waiting for you. If you think The Pampered Chef would work for you and your family or if know of someone you feel may be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

Again, I want to thank you for placing an order on ____________'s show. Without you, I'd have no business in the kitchen.

Your Consultant
Sherri XXXXXXXXXX
Independent Kitchen Consultant, The Pampered Chef(R)
(XXX) XXX-XXXX [email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/pamperedsherrimc

Here is the ne I am using this month for HWC:

Dear ________________,

Thank you for your contribution in the support to Help Whip Cancer! The statistics on cases of Breast Cancer in our country each year is staggering. Despite this fact, there are still many people unaware of how preventable, and treatable, this disease can be. Through early detection, we can prevent the severity of the disease and fight it from the beginning. Each year more and more people are winning the battle.

One of the reasons I am so very proud of my affiliation with The Pampered Chef is that it is a company with integrity, pride, and compassion. Each year millions of dollars are raised to help fight against hunger through our Round Up From the Heart Program. Each year we have given additional donations to the American Red Cross for things like Tsunami Aid and for help during a crisis like September 11.

This year marks our 6th Annual Help Whip Cancer Campaign. Through the sale of items available only in the month of May and pink to represent our focus, Pampered Chef guests and hosts have helped raise over $1 million-in one month-May-each year. It's truly amazing!

If you have any questions about your Pampered Chef products, please contact me. I am here to HELP! Every Pampered Chef product has a warranty of at least one year. (Even longer for some products and a lifetime for others!) Please be sure to keep your receipt under the tray of their silverware drawer! It is out of the way and yet securely in place.

Would you like to host a Kitchen Show with me It’s easy—all you have to do is send out your invitations (I’ll give them to you) and provide the ingredients for your recipe. I’ll even take my dirty dishes home with me! You can just relax, enjoy your friends, and earn many terrific free and half-priced Pampered Chef products! You could also do a catalog show and just hand out catalogs and order forms and get some of the same host benefits! I offer many theme shows, gift certificates, bridal shows and gift registry!!!

Perhaps you’d like to be a part of an AWESOME company and do what I do. If so call or e mail me and I will be happy to send you more info on the great career opportunity the Pampered Chef has waiting for you. If you think The Pampered Chef would work for you and your family or if know of someone you feel may be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

Again, I want to thank you for placing an order. Together, we can ALL Help Whip Cancer!

Your Consultant
Sherri XXXXXXXX
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef
(XXX) XXX_XXXX [email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/pamperedsherrimc

Here's one I got from my group last night.

Attachments

• sample day after show letter.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,470
Those letters sound like the email I send to guests (whose emails I receive) in the day or two after the party. I also do big MAC calls. Then, when I get the receipts to the host, I print up a shorter version of that on those perforated post cards from Nancy's Artworks (4 on a sheet - just stick it in the printer) and attach one to each receipt. That one definitely has the dollar value of what the host saved. Sometimes when I do the day after email, I don't have the entire show closed out yet, so the total could go up. I also ask them to always think of me if they ever need anything else PC-related: new kitchen tool or gadget, a recipe, want to know ideas on how to put products to use, need tips, would ever want to host and would every want to explore an exciting and fun business opportunity. I add a line about being sure to check out my website for the latest specials, etc....

Sometimes I feel like between the big MAC calls, my after-the-show email and the little postcard attached to the receipt that it's a little overkill. But, I also want them to remember me! Of course I also try to follow up with an out of the box call.

I always print the thank you letter in Pampered Partner and send it to my host with her receipts. It has been updated recently which added how much the host would have received in commission if she was a consultant.
It also gives the total of sales, how much she earned FREE and what it would have cost at reg. price.
I love sending these to my hosts. Check it out, under reports, titled Thank you.

I really like the idea of letting guests know what the host earned. I might have to try the cards you mentioned from Nancy's artwork. What is printed on the card?

We discussed the big MAC calls at our meeting this week. I would love to try them but with working everyday I can't make the calls there. I wonder how a big NAC calls would work? Night After Calls! :)

sOhsherri Great LetterDo you have a host one?? :)

Last edited:
On the Nancy's ARtworks postcard, it has a cute checkerboard pattern around the border and a little stoneware baker in the lower left corner with "The Pampered Chef." You can go on their website and use the pre-formatted templates to type in your text and print them right from there. I just save it on my computer then change the info every time I print one up.

I have to say that I don't send a thank you letter to the guests. I just don't have the time or organizational skills to send letters to guests. I have a hard enough time doing Big MAC calls. If I had to choose, I'd do Big MAC calls over letters. It is more personal.

I do send the host the letter from Pampered Partner and think that works well.

There is so much I COULD do, but need to choose what works best for me. Too much overloads me.

What is the web address for Nancy's artwork postcards. I'm new and would like to check it out.
Thanks!!! :)

pamperedbecky said:
On the Nancy's ARtworks postcard, it has a cute checkerboard pattern around the border and a little stoneware baker in the lower left corner with "The Pampered Chef." You can go on their website and use the pre-formatted templates to type in your text and print them right from there. I just save it on my computer then change the info every time I print one up.

I always put a little note with each guest's receipt. Here's mine:

Thank you for your order! Your purchase is enabling me to be the sole provider for my three young children. Also, thanks to you, Mary had a great show! She is receiving over $250 for less than $40! I would love to come to your home to cook for you and your friends. Please feel free to call me anytime.
(my info)

(Here I put a short booking commercial for the month I need to book)

I ALWAYS send thank you notesActually the day after the show, I send an e-mail stating - thanks for attending, if you want to add to your order you have until XXX to do so.

About after I know they have received their products, I send a handwritten note stating thank you and I hope they are enjoying their products (I acutally write out the products purchased) and put a line that I'm always looking for new clients, if they or someone they know would like to host a show - kitchen or catalog - I would greatly appreciate the business.

I have received very positive feedback from this.

What is the purpose of keeping my receipt?

Keeping your receipt allows you to have proof of purchase in case you need to return or exchange any items from your order. It also helps us track your purchase for warranty purposes.

Can I still host a show if I already made a purchase?

Absolutely! Hosting a show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. You can still be a host even if you have already made a purchase.

Do I have to keep my receipt if I host a show?

No, as a host, you do not need to keep your receipt. However, it is always a good idea to keep a record of your purchases for your own reference.

How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef show?

You can become a host by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by signing up on our website. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful show.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You also get the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jmyrscgh