• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Letter to Past Host W/Calendar

In summary, the conversation discussed the idea of sending out calendars to past hosts as a thank you and to promote future bookings. Suggestions were made to create a custom calendar with photos, recipes, and testimonials, as well as include a promotional code or discount offer. Other ideas included sending a digital version via email and including a survey or questionnaire. The conversation also included a "like" for the Facebook page and well wishes for the marketing efforts.
CarrieSusann
Hi Everyone - I have an idea to send out Calendars to my past hosts as a thank you and to ask for a January booking. Has anyone done a marketing piece like this before? Any ideas/suggestions? Please share anything you have to offer! Thanks in advance!

Please "like" my page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cookwithcarrie

One idea I have used in the past is to create a custom calendar with photos of my past events. If you have access to good quality images of your events, you can use these to create a unique, personalized calendar that showcases your work. You could also include recipes, testimonials, or any other information you think would be beneficial to your past hosts. To make the calendar even more special, you could add a personal note on each page thanking them for their past support.Another idea is to include a promotional code or discount offer with the calendar. This could be something like a percentage off their next booking or a free appetizer or dessert when they book an event in January. Finally, you could also include a survey or questionnaire in the calendar. This could give your past hosts a chance to provide feedback about their experience with you, allowing you to gain insight into how you can make their future experiences with you even better. I hope these ideas help!

That sounds like a great idea! Sending out calendars as a thank you and also as a way to promote future bookings is a smart marketing strategy. I haven't personally done something like this before, but I think it would be effective. You could also include a discount code or special offer for those who book a January event. As for other ideas, you could also create a digital version of the calendar and send it out via email to save on printing and mailing costs. And I definitely "liked" your Facebook page - your recipes look delicious! Good luck with your marketing efforts!

1. What should I include in a thank you letter to a past host with a calendar?

In your thank you letter, be sure to express your gratitude for their hosting and mention any specific details or moments from the party that stood out to you. You should also include a personalized message about the calendar, such as why you chose the specific items or recipes included, and how it can benefit the recipient.

2. Should I handwrite the thank you letter or send it digitally?

While either option is acceptable, a handwritten thank you letter can add a personal touch and show the recipient that you took the time to write it specifically for them. However, if you are short on time or the recipient prefers digital communication, sending an email or message is also acceptable.

3. Can I include any promotions or specials in the thank you letter?

Yes, you can include any current promotions or specials in your thank you letter to entice the recipient to host another party. Just be sure to mention that they are exclusive to hosts and not available to the general public.

4. Is it necessary to include a calendar with the thank you letter?

No, it is not necessary to include a calendar with the thank you letter, but it is a nice gesture and can serve as a reminder of their hosting experience. If you choose not to include a calendar, you can still express your gratitude and offer any future incentives for hosting again.

5. How soon after the party should I send the thank you letter?

It is best to send the thank you letter within a week of the party, while the event is still fresh in the recipient's mind. This shows that you appreciate their efforts and value their time. If you are including a calendar, be sure to send it out before the start of the new month to ensure its usefulness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
robin stone
Replies