• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Maximize Your Pampered Chef Purchases and Learn About Hosting a Show?

In summary, the conversation was about a new consultant looking for ways to reach out to potential customers who have placed orders through her husband's workplace. She is considering putting together a packet with a thank you letter, information about hosting a show, and a small gift. Some suggestions were to keep the packet simple and include a benefit chart or to simply call the customers to follow up. Other ideas included using a flyer or brochure to promote the business and following up with a phone call to personally thank the customer and potentially discuss hosting a show or joining the business.
Laurena
I just recently became a consultant, and many of my husband's co-workers have placed orders through him at his work. I have never met most of these people and have no way of really connecting with them to get either bookings/recruits/repeat orders. I'd like to put together a little packet to include with their products when he delivers them. I was thinking a thank you cover letter, something about the benefits of hosting a show, maybe a flier about the career opportunity, and a little token gift (citrus peeler, Season's Best, recipe card... something.)

Any thoughts, ideas, or templates would be greatly appreciated!!:)

I would keep it really simple. Just a letter than includes the thank you, put the benefit chart/list on the back of it or bottom of it. Or you could just call them :D That's the best way to follow up.

I think you have a nice idea, but I agree with Shelby, it will probably be easier for you if you just did one sheet (with thank you and benefit chart/list) or if you are comfortable with it, by calling them.

I'm still really new, but I think a flyer (or Rae's "think about it brochure," see the files) is great--plus call them!!! you have the perfect opportunity to talk to them and connect.wait a day or two after they get the stuff and then call, "Thanks so much for ordering, I wanted to thank you personally and find out how you liked your products?" You'll know what they ordered, give them a little tip about one of their products. Then you can move into whether they looked at the recipe--ask if they or someone they know is interested in the business(the opportunity is right on the card with the recipe) If not, would they like more information on the free products and discounts for having some friends over for a Pampered Chef get together?

Hi there!

Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant! It's great that your husband's co-workers have been supporting your business by placing orders through him. However, I understand your concern about not being able to connect with them personally to potentially gain bookings, recruits, or repeat orders. I think your idea of including a packet with their products is a fantastic way to introduce yourself and showcase the benefits of hosting a show.

Here are some ideas for what you could include in your packet:

1. A personalized thank-you note expressing your gratitude for their order and support. This is a great opportunity to introduce yourself and let them know that you are their consultant and are available to assist them with any future Pampered Chef needs.

2. A brief overview of the benefits of hosting a show. This could include things like earning free and discounted products, enjoying a fun night with friends, and learning new recipes and cooking techniques.

3. Information about the Pampered Chef career opportunity. This could be in the form of a brochure, flyer, or even a business card with your contact information. It's always a good idea to plant the seed for potential recruits and let them know that you are always looking for new team members.

4. A small token gift, as you mentioned. This could be a citrus peeler, a Season's Best cookbook, or a recipe card featuring one of your favorite Pampered Chef recipes. It's a thoughtful gesture that shows your appreciation for their support and also introduces them to some of the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.

I hope these ideas are helpful to you! I have attached a template for a cover letter that you could use as a starting point. Feel free to customize it to fit your personal style and business goals. Best of luck with your Pampered Chef journey!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What should I include in a thank you letter/packet?

A thank you letter/packet should include a personalized thank you note, a small token of appreciation (such as a recipe card or kitchen tool), and information about upcoming specials or promotions.

2. When is the best time to send a thank you letter/packet?

The best time to send a thank you letter/packet is within a week after the customer has made a purchase or hosted a party. This shows that you value their business and appreciate their support.

3. Can I customize the thank you letter/packet for each customer?

Yes, it is highly recommended to customize the thank you letter/packet for each customer. This shows that you value their individual support and makes the gesture more personal and genuine.

4. How should I deliver the thank you letter/packet?

The thank you letter/packet can be delivered in person, through the mail, or via email. If possible, delivering it in person allows for a more personal interaction and shows the customer that you took the time to personally thank them.

5. Is it necessary to include information about upcoming specials or promotions in the thank you letter/packet?

While it is not necessary, it is a great opportunity to inform the customer about any upcoming specials or promotions. This can help to keep them engaged and interested in future purchases with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
Replies
Views
ltkacz
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Bren706