• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street

In summary, "A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street" is a heartwarming fictional story about a family who moves into their dream home across the street from their current house and their journey of making memories and creating a sense of community in their new neighborhood. It is not a cookbook, but it can be purchased through Pampered Chef's online store or other major online retailers. There are no recipes included, but the story does mention cooking and baking activities. It is appropriate for readers of all ages.
lockhartkitchen
The house across the street is empty. The couple divorced, husband moved to CA and the wife and kids moved to an apartment. The house is owned by her parents and his father, w/o a mortgage. They own outright. They have been working on it over the last couple of weeks. We have befriended the parents. The father, offered my husband pay to help him paint the house. He then asked husband if we would be interested in the house. He would be interested in carrying a contract. He thinks the other father would go for that too.

We're in a lease until end of August, but they have several months of work on the house. They may sell, but the market is not showing it would sell, so I'm crossing my fingers. This just may be the answer to our prayers. Owning a home again.

Awe, that's great Julie! I hope it works out for you!!! :D

Thank you Sheila. Also, yesterday, my PC friend called me. She's not actively pursuing PC and had a client interested in the business. She gave me her information, so I could recruit her and take her under my wings. yeah! I'm calling her tomorrow.

Julie..that is all great news..GOD IS GREAT!

Prayers said. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

Julie, good things happen when you least expect it.

Sunny day today! We're going to work in the flower beds and thank God for a beautiful day.

1. What is "A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street" about?

"A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street" is a heartwarming story about a family who moves into their dream home across the street from their current house. The story follows their journey as they make memories and create a sense of community in their new neighborhood.

2. Is "A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street" a cookbook?

No, "A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street" is not a cookbook. It is a fictional story written by an author who used to work for Pampered Chef.

3. Can I purchase "A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street" can be purchased through Pampered Chef's online store or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available through other major online retailers.

4. Are there any recipes included in "A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street"?

No, there are no recipes included in "A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street." However, the story does mention some cooking and baking activities that the characters enjoy as a family.

5. Is "A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "A Dream Come True: Owning the House Across the Street" is appropriate for readers of all ages. It is a heartwarming and uplifting story that can be enjoyed by both children and adults.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • yummybytes