• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank you God... You answer prayers

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
The house across the street is empty. The couple divorced, husband moved to CA and the wife and kids moved to an apartment. The house is owned by her parents and his father, w/o a mortgage. They own outright. They have been working on it over the last couple of weeks. We have befriended the parents. The father, offered my husband pay to help him paint the house. He then asked husband if we would be interested in the house. He would be interested in carrying a contract. He thinks the other father would go for that too.

We're in a lease until end of August, but they have several months of work on the house. They may sell, but the market is not showing it would sell, so I'm crossing my fingers. This just may be the answer to our prayers. Owning a home again.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Awe, that's great Julie! I hope it works out for you!!! :D

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
Thank you Sheila. Also, yesterday, my PC friend called me. She's not actively pursuing PC and had a client interested in the business. She gave me her information, so I could recruit her and take her under my wings. yeah! I'm calling her tomorrow.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Julie..that is all great news..GOD IS GREAT!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Prayers said. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
Julie, good things happen when you least expect it.

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
Sunny day today! We're going to work in the flower beds and thank God for a beautiful day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views