• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should You Send a Thank You Email to Your Website Customers?

In summary, the "Thank You for Website Order" email is a standard email sent to customers who have made a purchase on our website. It serves as a confirmation of their order and cannot be customized. The email is typically sent within 24 hours, but may take longer during busy periods. It is not the same as a shipping confirmation and if it is not received within 2-3 business days, customers should check their spam folder or contact customer service for assistance.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Do you send a thank you email to someone who orders from your site? I would like to start sending a letter of thanks, and ask them if they want to host a show.

web order thank youYes, I do...I personalize each one so right now I don't have a standard one I send out...I email that to them, but I think I'm going to "snail mail" them as well now...I do the email right away so they know I received it from my website so they feel connected to someone.

It is always a nice gesture to send a thank you email to someone who has ordered from your site. Not only does it show appreciation for their business, but it also helps to build a positive relationship with your customers. As for asking them to host a show, that could be a great way to expand your business and reach new customers. However, make sure to approach it in a non-pushy way and give them the option to decline if they are not interested. Overall, sending a thank you email and potentially asking them to host a show is a great way to show your gratitude and potentially grow your business.

1. What is the purpose of the "Thank You for Website Order" email?

The "Thank You for Website Order" email is sent to customers who have made a purchase on our website. It serves as a confirmation of their order and a way to express our gratitude for choosing Pampered Chef.

2. How soon can I expect to receive the "Thank You for Website Order" email?

The email is typically sent within 24 hours of placing your order. However, during busy periods or if there are any delays, it may take up to 2-3 business days to receive the email.

3. Can I customize the "Thank You for Website Order" email for my own business?

Unfortunately, the "Thank You for Website Order" email cannot be customized as it is a standard email sent to all customers. However, you can add a personalized note or message to your customers in the "Order Notes" section during checkout.

4. Is the "Thank You for Website Order" email the same as a shipping confirmation?

No, the "Thank You for Website Order" email is not the same as a shipping confirmation. It is simply a confirmation of your order and does not provide any tracking information. You will receive a separate email with tracking details once your order has been shipped.

5. I did not receive the "Thank You for Website Order" email. What should I do?

If you did not receive the email within 2-3 business days of placing your order, please check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimWalters
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies