• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Your Order - Helping a Friend in Need | Pampered Chef Gifts

In summary, a friend of a friend just placed an $80 order on my website. I do not know this lady, but she lives in Mississippi and lost all her Pampered Chef in Katrina. She emailed me for my website address and I told her if she ordered that I would send her something to help her out - and of course I will, now I'm just wondering what to send? I'm thinking around $10-15, what would you most want if you lost all your PC??? She ordered the food chopper from me. I was thinking the large batter bowl - or maybe the kitchen shears. I'll send a season best with no matter what I choose. I want to send something she will really use and she needs
Cindycooks
Silver Member
A friend of a friend just placed an $80 order on my website. I do not know this lady, but she lives in Mississippi and lost all her Pampered Chef in Katrina. She emailed me for my website address and I told her if she ordered that I would send her something to help her out - and of course I will, now I'm just wondering what to send? Im thinking around $10-15, what would you most want if you lost all your PC??? She ordered the food chopper from me. I was thinking the large batter bowl - or maybe the kitchen shears. Thought about the large Mix & Scraper too or the small bar pan. I'll send a season best with no matter what I choose. I want to send something she will really use and she needs the basics. She is going to tell all her friends about my website too! :)

Last edited:
It would help to know just what all she bought from you that way you could send something that really matched up good with all she purchased, I would think a cutting board with the food chopper, or like you said the batter bowl or a scraper. Just choose something that compliments the items she purchased is all I can say. Hope this helps.

I would send something she can use everyday probably the batter bowl since that has so many uses.

She bought the chopper, large quick-stir pitcher, bbq basting brush and some bamboo spoons, and got the free jar opener. So really a variety.

A scraper. Without a doubt.

I vote......Batter Bowl :)

I would say Batter Bowl defenitely. I use mine everyday. :)

i vote batter bowl too...it has many uses!!

I'd recommend the Ultimate Slice & Grate.

what to give her...How about call her & tell her she can spend X amount of dollars from the catalog? Let her choose. Then, set her up as a party for the whole month of November on your website...anyone she recommends, have then order under her name. Then, she gets even more free stuff.

(Just an idea..)

kitchen queen said:
How about call her & tell her she can spend X amount of dollars from the catalog? Let her choose. Then, set her up as a party for the whole month of November on your website...anyone she recommends, have then order under her name. Then, she gets even more free stuff.

(Just an idea..)
I like this idea best!

1. How will I receive confirmation of my web order?

Once your web order has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address provided during checkout. This confirmation will include your order details, shipping information, and estimated delivery date.

2. Can I make changes to my web order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once your web order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes or modifications. If you need to make any adjustments, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and they will do their best to assist you.

3. How long will it take for my web order to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days and delivery can take anywhere from 3-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

4. Can I track the status of my web order?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status and estimated delivery date of your web order on our website or the shipping carrier's website.

5. What is your return policy for web orders?

If you are not completely satisfied with your web order, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team for further instructions on how to process your return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies