• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deb's Workshop: Experiences of Improving PWS Results

In summary, Deb's Workshop is a training program that helps individuals and businesses improve their PWS (Page Weight and Speed) results through hands-on experience and practical tips. It is beneficial for website owners and developers, covers topics such as image optimization and code minification, and typically lasts for one day with a fee for attendance.
NooraK
Gold Member
Deb (DebinIA), I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying the recording of your workshop from Conference on Improving PWS results. I'm listening to it for about the third or fourth time.

:blushing: thanks. I'm so glad you are getting something out of it!

I love your sense of humor and the clear way you explain things, and I've been applying a lot of your suggestions. I just wanted to say thank you! (To the rest of you: DebinIA is a forum member here who also presented at Conference.)Thank you for the feedback! I'm so glad that you're enjoying the presentation. I hope that the changes that you've made are making a positive difference in your writing.I'm happy to hear that you find my sense of humor helpful in understanding the material. I believe that learning should be fun and engaging, and I try to bring that energy to my workshops.It's always great to hear that my suggestions are being put into practice. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or need further support. Writing can be a challenging process, but with the right tools and techniques, it can also be a rewarding one. Keep up the great work!

1. What is Deb's Workshop: Experiences of Improving PWS Results?

Deb's Workshop is a training program designed to help individuals and businesses improve their PWS (Page Weight and Speed) results. It provides hands-on experience and practical tips for optimizing website performance.

2. Who can benefit from attending Deb's Workshop?

Deb's Workshop is beneficial for anyone who owns a website, from small business owners to web developers. It is also helpful for individuals looking to improve their skills in web performance optimization.

3. What topics are covered in Deb's Workshop?

Deb's Workshop covers various topics related to PWS optimization, including image optimization, code minification, caching, and server-side optimization. It also provides tips for using tools and techniques to measure and improve website performance.

4. How long is the workshop?

The workshop is typically a one-day event, but the duration may vary depending on the specific workshop and its format. Some workshops may be shorter, while others may span over multiple days.

5. Is there a fee to attend Deb's Workshop?

Yes, there is a fee to attend Deb's Workshop. The cost may vary depending on the location, duration, and specific workshop. However, the knowledge and skills gained from the workshop can greatly benefit individuals and businesses in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedalf