• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winning Display Ideas for Your Upcoming Event | Thank You ChefShalon!

In summary, Rae has put together a table with a blue and white snowflake theme for her event tomorrow. She is using her own tablecloth and white cloth underneath. She is taking her own sauces and gift ideas from the workshop. She is using the Trifle Bowl as the place to put the drawing slips in.
raebates
Staff member
I love this site!

I have an event tomorrow. Before the event there will be a workshop about making the most of your booth/display, followed by a contest for the best display.

Thanks to what I've learned here I think I've got a shot at winning. :D

In addition to ChefShalon's idea about the catalog in a binder (I've done 2), I've put together a binder with holiday ideas--centerpieces, gifts, Batter Bowl Mixes, etc. I've put together a few gift ideas for display (Prep Bowls with M&Ms, Christmas candy in a small Leakproof Glass Container, and a Batter Bowl Celebration Brownies Mix).

Found out from a team member who asked someone in the know that I'm allowed to do that sauces over cream cheese at an event even if I don't have a food license. (Wahoo!) So, I'm taking Spicy Pineapple Rum and Raspberry Habanero. Both seem festive to me.

I'll be using the holiday tablecloth with the snowmen, and I'm taking my own white cloth for underneath. (Should stand out well amongst the burgundy cloths the venue provides.

I'll use whatever ideas we get from the workshop to get things just right. I'll share those ideas when I get back home (it may be Monday before I share those).

Good luck, Rae! Those are good ideas. Can't wait to hear what else you learn. I wish HO still had training resources for maximizing a booth.

I second that! Good luck and am so excited for you!

Oh, and I plan to use the Trifle Bowl half-filled with Christmas decorations to put the drawing slips in.

Thanks! There are some resources out there about booths. Though, I can't think of them at the moment. I know I got one from Julie Ann Jones' Ask the Experts calls.

Good luck to you!! I hope it goes well!! Let us know what happens.

Good luck Rae, I have a table at a bingo on Sunday and you get me some ideas I can whip up tomorrow for it. I guess I need to dig out the christmas decorations and my snowman table cloth.

good luck Rae...I have an event tomorrow (sat) and then turning around and doing an event on Sunday..sunday's event I am very limited to just 1 6ft table so this is a challenge for me..I'll post pics. I'm doing my table in a blue and white snowflake type theme...figured it's good for all winter! I love the Dollar Store..found some cute things there to accent the table.

Make sure you take pics!

I am doing a booth at a ladies shopping night on Friday, I don't think I can bring myself to do Christmas Decorations yet. I will be sticking to the fall theme I used at the end of last month. On my Black Friday Zumbathon/vendor sale I will definitely use Christmas Decor. I was thinking about the Blues and snowflakes as well to use all season, or Burgandy and white...not sure yet. Please take pics so I can steal...I mean borrow your ideas :)

THis site is great fro sharing ideas...love it!

I know it seems early to you for Christmas, but as of today there are only 7 weeks--49 days. People need to be reminded to order now for Christmas. I didn't win, but I thank you for your ideas and well wishes.Here are the pics. I took them with my cell phone, so they're not the best quality. But, you can get a general idea of what I did. What you can's really see is the two binders on the table. On the left side I had one with holiday ideas. On the right I had a catalog in a binder. Also, behind me (I was at one of the tables in the middle) I had my rolling cart with the cookbooks (since those are the guest special) and the two saute pans with another catalog binder behind them (in case 2 people wanted to see it at the same time). Oh, and the Trifle Bowl is where I put the drawing slips. I have my team member, Jody, to thank for the idea of putting the Bamboo Dish Cloth in my glass. It really made the dots pop. And, it was the Diva Day organizer who suggested sprinkling some of the Christmas decorations around the table. So, this definitely was a group effort.

Attachments

• Diva Day Booth - Center.jpg
    Diva Day Booth - Center.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 649
  • Diva Day Booth - Left Side.jpg
    Diva Day Booth - Left Side.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 611
  • Diva Day Booth - Right Side.jpg
    Diva Day Booth - Right Side.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 722

1. What is "Thank You, Cheffers!"?

"Thank You, Cheffers!" is a program created by Pampered Chef to show appreciation to our loyal customers and consultants. It's our way of saying thank you for choosing us and being a part of our community.

2. How do I become a part of "Thank You, Cheffers!"?

If you are a Pampered Chef customer, you are automatically enrolled in "Thank You, Cheffers!" There is no need to sign up or pay any fees. Simply make a purchase from our website or through one of our consultants to start earning rewards.

3. What are the benefits of being a part of "Thank You, Cheffers!"?

As a member of "Thank You, Cheffers!", you can earn rewards points for every purchase you make. These points can be redeemed for exclusive products, discounts, and even free shipping. You will also have access to special promotions and events throughout the year.

4. How do I earn rewards points?

You can earn rewards points by making purchases from our website or through one of our consultants. For every dollar you spend, you will earn one point. You can also earn bonus points by participating in special promotions and events.

5. How do I redeem my rewards points?

To redeem your rewards points, simply log in to your "Thank You, Cheffers!" account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can browse the available rewards and choose the ones you want. You can also redeem your points during the checkout process when making a purchase on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle