• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Withdrawal No More: A Day of Triumph!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the website being down for most of the afternoon and people expressing their addiction to the site and how they were going through withdrawals without it. They also discussed their plans for Thanksgiving and the early start of Christmas music. Some expressed their gratitude for the site and the community on it, while others joked about their addiction to it and the amount of time spent on it. There was also a question about what caused the website to go down.
DZmom
I was going through withdrawals today!!!!

I have been trying to get in here for the last 20 minutes, ughh, I was about to call 911, lol.

Whew! We're back!!!

Just wondering, but where were we?

The site was down for most of the afternoon. It is good to have it back up.

It went off last night for me...I hate when that happens.I thought my last post caused it. hehe

I know it was down...I'm just wondering why :D

I'll never get my star if this keeps happening LOL BTW Carolyn, how's that nail coming along?
Valky

Hurray! I felt like such an addict checking every hour. :)

I've been checking constantly, all day long!!! I'm so glad we're back!

Thank goodness we are back.

I have been checking alot lately talso. I dont know what I am going to do when I leave for vacation tom till sun

We're back? I didn't know we were gone!!! I can only get on at night so I missed the horror!!! hehe

Hi, My name is Kristin and I am a Chef Success addict!!!! I was going nuts today!!!!!:eek:

I never really knew how much I was on here, whew I'll try not to take you all for granted again. AS Thanksgiving approaches I want to thank all of you for being willing to share your ideas with all of us who are not so creative, for being there to listen as we vent our frustrations, for taking the time to help us see another perspective and for all your encouragement to keep reaching for the stars... to discover/develop the Chef in all of us. THANK YOU!!!!!

Thankyou too!! I am sure you have added your 2 cents also!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

P.S. They are already playing 24 hour Christmas music on one of our local stations here in MA. For crying out loud...can we eat the Turkey first???

I was just talking the other day about how much it used to suck the whole trip to visit family during the holidays because that's all you would hear, ughh, some real music please!?! It was about a 7 hour drive!!!

chefkristin said:
Hi, My name is Kristin and I am a Chef Success addict!!!! I was going nuts today!!!!!:eek:

Hi my name is Tasha and I am also a Chef Success addict.

jdavis said:
I was just talking the other day about how much it used to suck the whole trip to visit family during the holidays because that's all you would hear, ughh, some real music please!?! It was about a 7 hour drive!!!
I just can't believe they can't wait until after turkey day. I want to listen to Adam Sandler-The Turkey Song-not Rocking around the Christmas Tree.
Believe it or not I already had my sons picture taken with Santa. He was in the mall the week after Halloween. Sickening! But I figured I would beat the crowds since he was just sitting there hanging out. There was certainly no line waiting.

I thought maybe this site went down today when I got on tonight and there were barely any new posts.

I am soooo addicted to this site since I signed up. I never really realized how much until I couldn't get onto here! Glad it's fixed....now I can stop shaking!!!

gratergirl said:
I am soooo addicted to this site since I signed up. I never really realized how much until I couldn't get onto here! Glad it's fixed....now I can stop shaking!!!
I think I spend more time on this site than doing my actual calls and things. I think that is why my director doesn't use it. But I get so much info from this site and it makes my shows so much better. Plus all the knowledge everyone has for different things is incredible! Its hard to go a WHOLE day without it.
WHAT WAS WRONG????

Yes, what was wrong? I checked in the morning & afternoon....I was missing my cheffers;)

What is "Withdrawal No More: A Day of Triumph!" all about?

"Withdrawal No More: A Day of Triumph!" is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef to help individuals learn more about how to successfully overcome withdrawal symptoms and lead a healthy lifestyle.

Who can attend this event?

This event is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about withdrawal and how to manage it. It is especially helpful for those who are struggling with addiction or have loved ones going through withdrawal.

What can I expect to learn from this event?

During this event, you will learn about the science behind withdrawal, common symptoms and triggers, and effective strategies for managing and overcoming withdrawal. You will also have the opportunity to hear from experts and individuals who have successfully overcome withdrawal.

Is there a cost to attend this event?

No, this event is completely free to attend. We believe that everyone should have access to valuable information and resources to help them lead a healthy life.

How do I register for "Withdrawal No More: A Day of Triumph!"?

You can register for this event by visiting our website or through the link provided in our promotional materials. Simply fill out the registration form and you will receive a confirmation email with further details about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash