• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Published Recipes with Thai Red Pepper Rub

In summary, there are multiple ways to use our Thai Red Pepper Rub in printed/published recipes. Some suggestions include using it on chicken skewers, in a shrimp stir fry, on roasted vegetables, or in tofu lettuce wraps. More recipes can also be found on our website or by searching online. Happy cooking!
RMDave
Gold Member
Can anybody point me in the direction of printed/published recipes which feature (or at least include) our Thai Red Pepper Rub?

I have a customer who is chomping at the bit.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I'm not sure anyone has compiled a list. There is my famed suggestion to use it on shrimp, which several cheffers have done. Drizzle a bit of olive oil, a lot of honey, and a lot of thai red CURRY rub, and grill. It's delish.

Keith, sorry for the use of Pepper instead of Curry. I have no idea where my mind was .. and yes, using it on shrimp is really spectacular.Thanks!

Haha. Glad you noticed my "subtlety". ;)

Hi there,I would be happy to provide you with some printed/published recipes that feature our Thai Red Pepper Rub. This versatile spice blend can add a delicious kick to a variety of dishes. Here are a few suggestions:1. Thai Red Pepper Chicken Skewers: Marinate chicken pieces in a mixture of Thai Red Pepper Rub, soy sauce, and garlic, then grill on skewers for a flavorful and easy meal.2. Thai Red Pepper Shrimp Stir Fry: Toss shrimp, vegetables, and Thai Red Pepper Rub in a hot wok for a quick and tasty stir fry.3. Thai Red Pepper Roasted Vegetables: Sprinkle Thai Red Pepper Rub over your favorite vegetables and roast in the oven for a spicy side dish.4. Thai Red Pepper Tofu Lettuce Wraps: Mix Thai Red Pepper Rub with tofu, soy sauce, and sesame oil, then wrap in lettuce leaves for a healthy and flavorful meal.You can also find more recipes on our website or by searching for "Thai Red Pepper Rub recipes" online. I hope these suggestions help satisfy your customer's craving for our delicious rub.Happy cooking!Best,

1. How do I find published recipes using the Thai Red Pepper Rub from Pampered Chef?

To find published recipes using the Thai Red Pepper Rub, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and search for "Thai Red Pepper Rub" in the search bar. This will bring up a list of recipes that feature the rub as an ingredient. You can also browse through the "Recipes" section and filter by ingredient to find recipes that use the Thai Red Pepper Rub.

2. Can I use the Thai Red Pepper Rub in non-Thai dishes?

Yes, the Thai Red Pepper Rub can be used in a variety of dishes, not just traditional Thai cuisine. Its smoky and slightly spicy flavor can add depth to dishes like grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and even dips and sauces.

3. Are there any allergy concerns with the Thai Red Pepper Rub?

The Thai Red Pepper Rub contains soy and wheat, so it may not be suitable for those with allergies to these ingredients. It is always important to check the ingredient list before using any product, especially if you have allergies or dietary restrictions.

4. Can I adjust the spiciness of the Thai Red Pepper Rub in a recipe?

Yes, the spiciness of the Thai Red Pepper Rub can be adjusted based on personal preference. You can use more or less of the rub in a recipe to control the level of heat. You can also mix it with other seasonings or ingredients to balance out the spiciness.

5. Are there any recommended pairings for the Thai Red Pepper Rub?

The Thai Red Pepper Rub pairs well with ingredients commonly used in Thai cuisine, such as coconut milk, lime, cilantro, and fish sauce. It also goes well with other Asian flavors like ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. Don't be afraid to experiment and find your own unique pairings with the rub!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies