• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thai Red Curry Rub Recipes: Spice Up Your Meals!

In summary, the client would like some recipe ideas for Thai Red Curry Rub. They make a kind of stir fry with it with ground beef, then they take frozen rice, veggie mix, or leftover rice and peas and carrots and toss it all in the Family Skillet and season it with the Thai Red Curry Rub. It is used in the deep covered baker pad Thai recipe. Which is pretty good! They also use it with grilled shrimp.
flemings99
Gold Member
Client would like some recipe ideas for Thai Red Curry Rub.?
Thanks.

I make a kind of stir fry with it. I brown some ground beef, then I take those Bird's Eye Steamers frozen rice that has veggies already in it (or a frozen stir fry veggie mix, or just leftover rice and some forzen peas and carrots, whatever's on hand), and I toss it all in the Family Skillet, and season it with the Thai Red Curry Rub.

It is used in the deep covered baker pad Thai recipe.. Which is pretty good!

We use it with a little lime juice on grilled shrimp. YUM!

Here's what I found on cc:

Quick Chicken Pad Thai
Ingredients:
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
2 tbsp (30 mL) Thai Red Curry Rub
8 oz (250 g) uncooked linguine noodles
2 cups (500 mL) unsalted chicken stock
2 garlic cloves, pressed
4 green onions with tops
1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared pad thai sauce
2 cups (500 mL) bean sprouts
Coarsely chopped peanuts, chopped fresh cilantro and lime wedges (optional)

Directions:
1. Dice chicken into 1/2-in. (1-cm) pieces using Chef's Knife. Combine chicken and rub in Deep Covered Baker; mix well using Master Scraper. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 4 minutes; stir to separate chicken. Break noodles in half. Add noodles, stock and garlic pressed with Garlic Press to baker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 14–16 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring twice during cooking using Chef's Tongs to separate noodles.
2. Meanwhile, on clean Cutting Board, slice green onions with Utility Knife. Add pad thai sauce to baker; stir. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2–3 minutes or until sauce is hot. Carefully remove baker from microwave using Oven Mitts. Stir in onions and bean sprouts. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro, if desired. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 310, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Carbohydrate 42 g, Protein 22 g, Sodium 600 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook’s Tips: To prepare on the stovetop, combine diced chicken and rub in Stainless (4-qt./4-L) Mixing Bowl. Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil in (12-in./30-cm) Skillet over medium-high heat 1–3 minutes or until shimmering. Add chicken; cook 4–6 minutes or until browned. Add stock, pasta and garlic. Bring to a simmer. Cover Skillet; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, 10–12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add sauce, onions and sprouts. Garnish as directed.

© 2012 The Pampered Chef used under license.

Thai Crab Rangoon Bites
Ingredients:
2 green onions with tops
1 serrano pepper
1 lime
8 oz (250 g) reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
1 tbsp (15 mL) Thai Red Curry Rub
1 tsp (5 mL) reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 can (6 oz/175 g) crabmeat (with leg meat), drained and patted dry
2 pkg (1.9 oz/54 g each) frozen prepared mini phyllo shells (30 shells total)
Finely chopped fresh cilantro and Sweet & Sour Sauce (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Thinly slice onions using Utility Knife. Finely chop serrano using Food Chopper. Zest lime using Microplane® Zester to measure 1 tsp (5 mL) zest. (Set aside lime for another use.) Combine cream cheese, onions, serrano, zest, curry rub and soy sauce in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Gently fold in crabmeat
2. Arrange phyllo cups on Large Bar Pan. Divide filling evenly into shells using Adjustable Measuring Spoon (about 2 tsp/10 mL per shell). Bake 8–10 minutes or until filling is hot. Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Sprinkle cups with finely chopped cilantro and drizzle with sauce, if desired
Yield: 15 servings

Nutrients per serving: (2 appetizers): Calories 80, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 180 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: Use the smaller Adjustable Measuring Spoon to help portion the crab filling into the phyllo shells.

© 2012 The Pampered Chef used under license.

1. What is Thai Red Curry Rub?

Thai Red Curry Rub is a blend of spices and herbs commonly used in Thai cuisine, such as red chili peppers, garlic, lemongrass, ginger, and coriander. It adds a spicy and aromatic flavor to dishes.

2. How do I use Thai Red Curry Rub in my cooking?

Thai Red Curry Rub can be used as a dry rub for meats or vegetables, mixed into marinades or sauces, or sprinkled on top of dishes as a finishing touch. It can also be used as a seasoning for stir-fries, soups, and curries.

3. Can I adjust the spiciness of the rub?

Yes, you can adjust the spiciness of the rub by adding more or less red chili peppers or using a milder variety of peppers. You can also balance out the heat by adding other ingredients like coconut milk or sugar.

4. What are some dishes that pair well with Thai Red Curry Rub?

Thai Red Curry Rub pairs well with a variety of dishes, including chicken, shrimp, tofu, vegetables, and even fruits like pineapple and mango. It can also be used in non-traditional ways, such as sprinkled on top of popcorn or mixed into dips.

5. How should I store Thai Red Curry Rub?

To maintain its freshness and flavor, it is best to store Thai Red Curry Rub in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing it near heat or moisture, as this can cause clumping. It is recommended to use it within 6 months for optimal flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam