• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking with Thai Red Curry Rub: Delicious Recipes for the Home Chef

Okay - I'm so making this for dinner tomorrow (if it's not raining!). If it is raining, I'm making my own Mother's Day dinner - because I NEED this!:DLet us know if you do it in skewers or in the grill basket or tray. I did it on skewers the first time, but my Grill basket arrives tomorrow so I might try it again on that. I nearly poked a hole in my cheek trying to get the shrimp off the skewers.But, come to think of it, my PC skewers arrive tomorrow too so I might want to try them out as well!
cynde
Gold Member
Does anyone have any good recipes using the Thai red curry rub? I have a guest who is wanting to get it, but is wondering what she will use it for. Any suggestions?:chef:

No really a recipe, but I love putting it on chicken (pieces with skin, etc.) and then just baking it in the oven. Very yummy.

Take a pound or two of shrimp, drizzle of olive oil, heavy drizzle of honey, and lots of the thai red curry rub. Toss and let marinate. Then, grill it up. I used skewers but you can do the grill basket too. Perfect combination of spicy and sweet!

Ooh, that sounds good, Keith.

That does sound good!! I may even have to try that on my DH, who is very picky!

The shrimp does sound good - I use it on Chicken. Put a few breasts or tenders in the DCB, brush with EVOO, sprinkle with seasoning & microwave for 10-15 min :)

I have done what Keith does, but without the honey.....hmmmm I must try it with the honey!!! I took some EVOO and the rub in a ziploc bag and thru some shrimp and scallops and then grilled in the grill basket - Delish!

Do te honey for sure. It helps the shrimp get all caramelized and delicious.

thanks for the tips. The shrimp with honey..sounds awesome! I love anything with honey. I will definately give her these ideas and of course try for myself! thanks again!:)

Thanks, Keith. I know what we're having for dinner on Sunday!! Or, maybe I will bring it to the cookout tomorrow.

pampchefsarah said:
Thanks, Keith. I know what we're having for dinner on Sunday!! Or, maybe I will bring it to the cookout tomorrow.

Let us know how it turns out! Make sure to use much more honey than olive oil so it'll get all caramelly delicious.

leftymac said:
Let us know how it turns out! Make sure to use much more honey than olive oil so it'll get all caramelly delicious.

Okay - I'm so making this for dinner tomorrow (if it's not raining!). If it is raining, I'm making my own Mother's Day dinner - because I NEED this!:D

Let us know if you do it in skewers or in the grill basket or tray. I did it on skewers the first time, but my Grill basket arrives tomorrow so I might try it again on that. I nearly poked a hole in my cheek trying to get the shrimp off the skewers.But, come to think of it, my PC skewers arrive tomorrow too so I might want to try them out as well!

What is Thai Red Curry Rub?

Thai Red Curry Rub is a spice blend made with a combination of red chili peppers, garlic, lemongrass, ginger, and other herbs and spices commonly used in Thai cuisine. It adds a delicious and authentic flavor to your dishes.

How do I use Thai Red Curry Rub?

There are several ways to use Thai Red Curry Rub. You can use it as a dry rub for meats, mix it into marinades or sauces, or sprinkle it on vegetables or rice dishes. It can also be used as a seasoning for stir-fries or added to soups for an extra kick of flavor.

Can I adjust the spiciness of the rub?

Yes, you can adjust the spiciness of Thai Red Curry Rub by adding more or less of the rub to your dishes. You can also mix it with other spices or ingredients to create a milder or spicier version based on your personal preference.

What dishes pair well with Thai Red Curry Rub?

Thai Red Curry Rub pairs well with a variety of dishes, including chicken, beef, seafood, and vegetables. It can also be used to add flavor to tofu or tempeh for a vegetarian option. Some popular dishes to use Thai Red Curry Rub in include Thai curries, noodle dishes, and soups.

Is Thai Red Curry Rub gluten-free?

Yes, Thai Red Curry Rub is gluten-free, as it does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients. However, it is always important to check the ingredients list and allergen information on the product packaging to ensure it is safe for your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies