• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Upgrade Your Salad Game with This Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing?

In summary, the Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing contains peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, and red chili paste. It is gluten-free and has a mild level of spiciness. It can be used as a marinade for meat and can last in the fridge for up to 2 weeks when stored properly.
susanr613
Gold Member
I experimented today and made an asian slaw with dressing. i combined mirin (rice wine vinegar), sesame oil, and our new sauce. the proportions were around half oil, 3/8 mirin, and 1/8 sauce. the sauce did not overwhelm the mirin and oil, and it was light but asssertive enough to stand up to carrots, daikon radish and chicken. I also had cucumber and shallots.

enjoy!

That sound way better than what I just ate for lunch. ;)

1. What are the main ingredients in Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing?

The main ingredients in our Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing are peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, and red chili paste.

2. Is the Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing gluten-free?

Yes, our Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing is gluten-free. We use gluten-free soy sauce in our recipe.

3. How spicy is the Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing?

The Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing has a mild level of spiciness. The red chili paste adds a subtle heat, but it is not overpowering.

4. Can I use the Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing as a marinade for meat?

Yes, our Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing can be used as a marinade for chicken, beef, or tofu. It adds a delicious flavor to grilled or baked dishes.

5. How long does the Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing last in the fridge?

The Thai Peanut Sauce Dressing can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Make sure to store it in an airtight container. If the consistency changes, it is best to discard the dressing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips