• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thai Chicken Stir Fry Recipe Cards Wanted

In summary, to make the Thai Chicken Stir Fry, you will need 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 red bell pepper, 1 yellow bell pepper, 1 onion, 1 cup of snow peas, 1 cup of carrots, 1 cup of broccoli florets, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. You can substitute the chicken with any protein of your choice, and the total cooking time is approximately 20 minutes. The recipe cards
cat
Gold Member
Does anyone have any extra packs of the Thai Chicken Stir Fry recipe cards? They were available from the Spring/Summer 05 supplies. Email me privately with the price you are willing to part with them.

Thank you!!

Thank you everyone! I have all the cards I need now! :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Thai Chicken Stir Fry?

To make the Thai Chicken Stir Fry, you will need 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 red bell pepper, 1 yellow bell pepper, 1 onion, 1 cup of snow peas, 1 cup of carrots, 1 cup of broccoli florets, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.

2. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with any protein of your choice, such as beef, shrimp, tofu, or even a combination of different proteins.

3. What is the cooking time for the Thai Chicken Stir Fry?

The total cooking time for the Thai Chicken Stir Fry is approximately 20 minutes. This includes 10 minutes of preparation time and 10 minutes of cooking time.

4. Are the recipe cards available for purchase or can I find them online?

The recipe cards for the Thai Chicken Stir Fry can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. They are also available for free download on our website.

5. Can I make any modifications to the recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can make modifications to the recipe to fit your dietary restrictions. For example, you can use low-sodium soy sauce or substitute the oyster sauce with hoisin sauce. You can also omit any ingredients that you are allergic to or do not prefer. Feel free to customize the recipe to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • Katiek77
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
Replies