• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thai Chicken Salad Recipe??

In summary, the Thai Chicken Salad recipe requires 1 pound of cooked and shredded chicken, Napa cabbage, red bell pepper, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chopped peanuts, sesame seeds, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, grated ginger, and minced garlic. Substitutions can be made for chicken with tofu or shrimp, and additional vegetables or nuts can be added. The dressing is made by mixing soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, grated ginger, and minced garlic. The salad can be assembled by mixing all ingredients in a large bowl and tossing with the dressing, chopped peanuts, and sesame seeds. It can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days.
heyyou
Thai Chicken Stir Fry Salad Recipe??Hi, I tried what I think is called Thai Chicken Salad (I also believe it's a new one). I really loved and want to make it at home...Does anyone have this recipe?

Last edited:
Hey!! If you would give me your email address I would be happy to send you that recipe. (Or you may email me - [email protected]) Thanks!

Thai Chicken Stir Fry recipe found on pamperedchef.comHello, the recipe can be found on consultant's corner under the celebrations kitchen shows along with grocerie lists for your hosts and yourself! It works great and I have made this recipe three times now! We all love it. Good luck to you

1. What ingredients do I need for the Thai Chicken Salad recipe?

You will need 1 pound of cooked and shredded chicken, 1 head of shredded Napa cabbage, 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced, 1 cup of shredded carrots, 1 cup of chopped cilantro, 1/2 cup of chopped green onions, 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts, and 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or shrimp for a vegetarian or seafood option. You can also add in other vegetables or nuts based on your personal preference.

3. How do I make the dressing for the Thai Chicken Salad?

Mix together 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of grated ginger, and 1 clove of minced garlic. Whisk until well combined.

4. How do I assemble the Thai Chicken Salad?

In a large bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, Napa cabbage, red bell pepper, carrots, cilantro, and green onions. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until everything is coated. Top with chopped peanuts and sesame seeds before serving.

5. How long does the Thai Chicken Salad last in the fridge?

The salad will last for 2-3 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container. It is best to add the dressing and toppings right before serving to keep the salad fresh and crisp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sabrina oden
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chefsteph07