• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More?

In summary, the Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More is a pre-made salad that includes cooked chicken, shredded carrots, red bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, cashews, and a Thai peanut dressing. It is ready to be thawed and served without any assembly required. However, it contains cashews and may have other allergens such as wheat, soy, and dairy due to being prepared in a facility that handles those ingredients. Unfortunately, substitutions cannot be made, but additional ingredients can be added to customize the salad. It can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days if unopened and should be consumed within 2 days once opened.
TinasKitchen
I just spoke to my Host for Saturdays show. She has 15 confirmed and is waiting on more! I'm so excited but wondering if the salad will be enough. I know its only a taste they get but still.

Thanks for your ideas!

I don't know if the Thai Chicken Salad is enough but the Mandarin Pasta Salad is definately enough!

The Thai Chicken salad should be enough. It makes alot and it is easy to double if you are worried about it. Ask her to get more of a few items and you should be okay.

They are only supposed to get a taste anyway and it would be more than enough. We made it for our cluster meeting and there was around 15 people there.

Thank you:) I'm glad I asked.. now I know I'll have enough. :)

What are the ingredients in the Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More?

The Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More includes cooked chicken, shredded carrots, red bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, cashews, and a Thai peanut dressing.

Is the Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More pre-made or do I have to assemble it?

The Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More is a pre-made salad that just needs to be thawed and served. No assembly is required.

Does the Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More contain any allergens?

The Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More contains cashews and may contain other tree nuts. It is also prepared in a facility that may contain other allergens such as wheat, soy, and dairy.

Can I make any substitutions in the Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make substitutions in the Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More as it is pre-made and packaged. However, you can always add additional ingredients to customize it to your liking.

How long can I keep the Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More in the fridge?

The Thai Chicken Salad Enough for 15 or More can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days if unopened. Once opened, it should be consumed within 2 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchendivinity
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies