Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
Tex-Mex Chicken Melts
1 package (11 ounces) refrigerated French bread dough
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated, divided (1 cup)
1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray inside of a bread tube and caps with vegetable oil. Cap bottom of bread tube; fill tube with dough. Place cap on top. Bake, upright, 50-60 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Remove bread from tube onto cooling rack. Cool completely.
2. Cut bread into 20 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices on Rectangle Stone.
3. Chop onion & bell pepper. Grate cheese. In a bowl, combine chicken, onion, bell pepper, 1/2 cup of the cheese, mayonnaise, Seasoning Mix and garlic; mix well.
4. Divide filling evenly among bread slices. Slice tomatoes. Place one tomato slice over filling on each bread slice. Snip parsley. In a bowl, toss remaining cheese and parsley to combine. Sprinkle over tomato slices.
5. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
Yield: 20 servings