• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Tervis Tumbler Still Available for Purchase?

In summary, a Tervis Tumbler is a brand of insulated drinkware that stands out from other tumblers due to its double-wall construction and vacuum-sealed layer, which provide excellent insulation to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for a longer period of time. These tumblers are made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic that is safe for drinking and are also dishwasher safe. They can be used for both hot and cold drinks, with a variety of sizes available to choose from.
DebPC
Staff member
Brand new in box PC Tervis Tumbler for $20 plus shipping.

Thanks for your interest- I will get back to you on Monday with the shipping to your zipcode.
Have a great weekend!

Is this still available?

Yes- I haven't heard from the other interested person. What is your zip code for shipping?

Ahhh Debbie send me a paypal invoice please

Checking to see if this is still available?

Yes it is. Give me your zip code and I will get a quote on shipping.

DebPC said:
Yes it is. Give me your zip code and I will get a quote on shipping.
Thanks!

Amanda- shipping is $7.50.

Perfect! I sent you a message I think it worked haha!

My tumbler has been sold.

What is a Tervis Tumbler and how is it different from other tumblers?

A Tervis Tumbler is a brand of insulated drinkware that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. It is made with a double-wall construction and a vacuum-sealed layer to provide insulation. This makes it different from other tumblers because it can maintain the temperature of your drink for a longer period of time.

What materials are Tervis Tumblers made of?

Tervis Tumblers are made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic. They are also free from harmful chemicals and are safe to use for drinking.

Are Tervis Tumblers dishwasher safe?

Yes, Tervis Tumblers are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend washing them on the top rack of the dishwasher to prevent any potential damage to the design on the tumbler.

Can I use Tervis Tumblers for both hot and cold drinks?

Yes, Tervis Tumblers are designed to keep both hot and cold drinks at their desired temperature. They can be used for a variety of beverages including coffee, tea, water, and even wine.

What is the capacity of a Tervis Tumbler?

The capacity of a Tervis Tumbler varies depending on the size and style. Our tumblers come in various sizes, ranging from 9oz to 24oz. You can choose the size that best fits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• weeziegirlca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • laberlin
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items