• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlucky Show Last Night: Lessons Learned from a Small Vendor Event

In summary, Had my 1 and only show last night and it was actually a Vendor boutique with 4 other vendors and me. 25-30 ladies came by and I know these are always hit and misses (my last one was a total hit at $505) but last night was only a 1 order show at $50:eek: . The host is going to try and round up more outside orders to qualify, if not I have a show I can tack it onto next weekend. Got 2 more vendor bookings though for Oct and Nov.
heat123
Silver Member
Had my 1 and only show last night and it was actually a Vendor boutique with 4 other vendors and me. 25-30 ladies came by and I know these are always hit and misses (my last one was a total hit at $505) but last night was only a 1 order show at $50:eek: . The host is going to try and round up more outside orders to qualify, if not I have a show I can tack it onto next weekend. Got 2 more vendor bookings though for Oct and Nov.

On a positive note, I had a garage sale today and made $75 so that made up my commission for my crappy night!:eek:

Just goes to show ya win some and lose some!:blushing:

Super attitude!! Hope she gets you some more orders!

How ironic - when I just hit New Posts, this thread was just above one titled "Awsome Show Last Night" (or something like that). Just a good reminder of what you said...
heat123 said:
Just goes to show ya win some and lose some!

heat123 said:
Had my 1 and only show last night and it was actually a Vendor boutique with 4 other vendors and me. 25-30 ladies came by and I know these are always hit and misses (my last one was a total hit at $505) but last night was only a 1 order show at $50:eek: . The host is going to try and round up more outside orders to qualify, if not I have a show I can tack it onto next weekend. Got 2 more vendor bookings though for Oct and Nov.

On a positive note, I had a garage sale today and made $75 so that made up my commission for my crappy night!:eek:

Just goes to show ya win some and lose some!:blushing:

That really STINKS!!! But your wonderful attitude as always shines through...something will happen...I Hope I Hope I Hope!!!;) ;) ;)

Oh...& that BEAUTIFUL little girl....smiling ear to ear, what is her name????

Last edited:
I had a terrible show today. I had a mystery host show, had a bunch of stuff in the garage I had marked down to 1/2 price, had 2 new recipes done. I had 10 guests--that's right---10 guest---who RSVP'd, I called them yesterday to confirm and all 10--all 10--- said they were coming, two were bringing friends! Yeah, I had 1--that's right, 1-- person show up and she bought some of my discontinued stuff and left. No orders, no bookings. I spent $23 on food and drink....spent the whole day yesterday cleaning the house, spent today getting all set up, and 1--count em 1--person showed up. Oh by the way how many did I invite? Over 600 by email and 50 by mail. Sheesh. I'm going to the gym now for a swim, I'm a little stressed and bummed.

Nanisu said:
I had a terrible show today. I had a mystery host show, had a bunch of stuff in the garage I had marked down to 1/2 price, had 2 new recipes done. I had 10 guests--that's right---10 guest---who RSVP'd, I called them yesterday to confirm and all 10--all 10--- said they were coming, two were bringing friends! Yeah, I had 1--that's right, 1-- person show up and she bought some of my discontinued stuff and left. No orders, no bookings. I spent $23 on food and drink....spent the whole day yesterday cleaning the house, spent today getting all set up, and 1--count em 1--person showed up. Oh by the way how many did I invite? Over 600 by email and 50 by mail. Sheesh. I'm going to the gym now for a swim, I'm a little stressed and bummed.

Look at the bright side....your house is clean!!!:D :D :D

ljeffries said:
Look at the bright side....your house is clean!!!:D :D :D

and you got a workout in! Both are great things in my book!

I DID go workout. I swam my little heart out. And I feel a little better. Thanks!

Nancy

Glad to hear the workout helped! It's really easy to "crash and burn" when you've had a bad show...believe me, I know all about it. The most important thing to remember is to look ahead...don't dwell on the crummy show. It'll wreck your whole attitude.

Wake up in the morning and thank God for giving you another day to succeed!

Best wishes for both of you!!

Thankfully, those bad shows aren't the norm. Hope your next one is a big blowout!

Nanisu said:
I DID go workout. I swam my little heart out. And I feel a little better. Thanks!

Nancy
Yep, keep your chin up and keep on truckin, is my motto!;)

1. What is "Terrible Show Last Night"?

"Terrible Show Last Night" is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed for slicing and serving a variety of foods, such as cakes, pies, and pizzas. It is known for its sharp blade and durable construction.

2. How do I use "Terrible Show Last Night"?

To use "Terrible Show Last Night," simply place the food item on a flat surface, such as a cutting board or serving platter. Hold the handle of the tool and carefully press the blade down through the food to create even slices. Use the tool to lift and serve the sliced food.

3. Is "Terrible Show Last Night" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Terrible Show Last Night" is dishwasher safe. After each use, we recommend hand washing the tool with warm, soapy water and drying it thoroughly before storing it away or placing it in the dishwasher.

4. Can "Terrible Show Last Night" be used for cutting meat?

While "Terrible Show Last Night" is primarily designed for slicing baked goods and other soft foods, it can also be used to cut through softer meats, such as cooked chicken or fish. However, we do not recommend using it to cut through tougher meats, such as steak or pork.

5. Is "Terrible Show Last Night" covered by a warranty?

Yes, "Terrible Show Last Night" is covered by our Pampered Chef guarantee. If you experience any issues with the tool, please contact our customer service team for assistance. Our products are designed to last, and we stand behind their quality and performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies