• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Teriyaki Baste & Glaze: What Is It & Where To Find It?

In summary, Teriyaki Baste & Glaze is a sweet and savory sauce made with soy sauce, sugar, and other flavorful ingredients. It is commonly used as a marinade or basting sauce for meats, vegetables, and seafood and can also be used as a dipping sauce or stir-fry sauce. It can be found at most grocery stores or purchased directly from Pampered Chef. It is also gluten-free.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I am making the Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs & Noodles tonight for dinner. This may be a very dumb question but what is Teriyaki Baste and Glaze and do they sell it at your average grocery store? If so, what does it typically look like? Does it come in a jar, etc? I assume it would typically be found in the Asian food aisle?

It's rare that an ingredient stumps me, but this time they've done it! :p

I find it in the Grocery Store w/ other Asian Foods - next to soy sauce, etc...Kikkomans, Yoshida...those are a couple brands I can think of off the top of my head.here is a web page of the Kikkomans:http://www.kikkomanusa.com/_pages/consumer/products/teriyaki.asp?loc=101&subsection=products&subsection2=teriyaki

ChefBeckyD said:
I find it in the Grocery Store w/ other Asian Foods - next to soy sauce, etc...

Kikkomans, Yoshida...those are a couple brands I can think of off the top of my head.

here is a web page of the Kikkomans:

http://www.kikkomanusa.com/_pages/consumer/products/teriyaki.asp?loc=101&subsection=products&subsection2=teriyaki

AHA! Thank you Becky! The picture helped me tremendously!!!! (I am a very visual person ;)) :) :)

kdangel518 said:
AHA! Thank you Becky! The picture helped me tremendously!!!! (I am a very visual person ;)) :) :)

You're welcome! I'm visual too - that's why I thought of the link. Now you'll know what to look for!

That is exactly where I found it.

What is Teriyaki Baste & Glaze?

Teriyaki Baste & Glaze is a delicious sauce made with soy sauce, sugar, and other flavorful ingredients. It is commonly used as a marinade or basting sauce for meats, vegetables, and seafood. It adds a sweet and savory flavor to any dish.

How is Teriyaki Baste & Glaze used?

Teriyaki Baste & Glaze is typically used as a marinade before cooking or as a basting sauce during grilling or roasting. It can also be used as a dipping sauce for cooked meats or vegetables. For best results, marinate meat for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours before cooking.

Where can I find Teriyaki Baste & Glaze?

You can find Teriyaki Baste & Glaze at most grocery stores in the condiment or Asian food aisle. You can also purchase it directly from Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is Teriyaki Baste & Glaze gluten-free?

Yes, Teriyaki Baste & Glaze is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye products.

Can Teriyaki Baste & Glaze be used as a stir-fry sauce?

Yes, Teriyaki Baste & Glaze can be used as a stir-fry sauce. Simply add it to your stir-fry ingredients towards the end of cooking and stir until everything is coated and heated through. You can also use it as a finishing sauce by drizzling it over your cooked stir-fry dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Zacksmommie
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips