• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Template for Pampered Chef Invitation Postcards

In summary, "Template for Pampered Chef Invitation Postcards" are pre-designed layouts that can be customized for inviting guests to a Pampered Chef party or event. These templates are available for free to all Pampered Chef consultants and can be accessed through their consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Users can easily customize the templates by adding their own text, images, and personal information, as well as changing colors and fonts to match their branding. The templates are designed to be printed on a standard home printer, but for best results, a high-quality printer and cardstock paper are recommended. While the templates are intended for Pampered Chef invitation postcards, they can also be used for other purposes such as party invitations, event promotions, or
Lisa S
Does anyone have a template in Word that they use to print out their PC postcard invitations? I have been using labels but am tired of wasting money on labels. I want to complete the template in Word and just put the postcards through the computer.

Thanks!

Lisa S said:
Does anyone have a template in Word that they use to print out their PC postcard invitations? I have been using labels but am tired of wasting money on labels. I want to complete the template in Word and just put the postcards through the computer.

Thanks!

I have one on my other computer. I will find it and post it for you. It is for the regular invite -- the one with the 9 boxes on the front....

Okay, here is a template.

You would replace what is there with the appropriate info. The 2 lines at the bottom *should* fit below the text on the postcard.

The box to the right is in case you want to address the postcard as well. If not, just delete the text box and it won't show up on the print.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• postcard invite template.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 941
Here is what I use. I posted it in another thread earlier today under a different subject. I can not take credit for this but I love and will not go back to using labels! You will have to play with it to get it to work right on your printer. This template will only work on the newer postcard invitations. Good Luck! :)

Attachments

• Invitationtemplatepostcard.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 785

What are "Template for Pampered Chef Invitation Postcards"?

"Template for Pampered Chef Invitation Postcards" are pre-designed layouts that can be used to create customized postcards for inviting guests to a Pampered Chef party or event.

Do I have to purchase the templates?

No, the templates are available for free to all Pampered Chef consultants. Simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and you will have access to the templates.

How do I customize the templates?

Once you have selected a template, you can easily customize it by adding your own text, images, and personal information. You can also change the colors and fonts to match your branding.

Can I print the postcards at home?

Yes, the templates are designed to be easily printed on a standard home printer. However, for best results, we recommend using a high-quality printer and cardstock paper.

Can I use the templates for other purposes?

While the templates are specifically designed for Pampered Chef invitation postcards, you are welcome to use them for other purposes as well. They can be used for party invitations, event promotions, or any other creative ideas you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jesikaransom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stacywhitlow