1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Template for PC Invitation Postcards

1. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Does anyone have a template in Word that they use to print out their PC postcard invitations? I have been using labels but am tired of wasting money on labels. I want to complete the template in Word and just put the postcards through the computer.

Thanks!

Jan 13, 2006
  2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2006
  3. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

I have one on my other computer. I will find it and post it for you. It is for the regular invite -- the one with the 9 boxes on the front....

Jan 15, 2006
  4. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Okay, here is a template.

You would replace what is there with the appropriate info. The 2 lines at the bottom *should* fit below the text on the postcard.

The box to the right is in case you want to address the postcard as well. If not, just delete the text box and it won't show up on the print.

Hope it helps.

Attached Files:

Jan 17, 2006
  5. pchefmomof2

pchefmomof2 Member

Here is what I use. I posted it in another thread earlier today under a different subject. I can not take credit for this but I love and will not go back to using labels! You will have to play with it to get it to work right on your printer. This template will only work on the newer postcard invitations. Good Luck! :)

Attached Files:

Jan 17, 2006
Have something to add?