• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable PC Invitation Template | Simplify Your Event Planning

In summary, a template for invitations is a pre-designed format that can be customized for specific events. It can be easily edited using common software programs and is free to use for personal or commercial purposes. The invitations can be printed at home or at a print shop.
wendleispampered
Gold Member
I'm trying to find a template for the PC invitations so I can just print them out on my computer without having to write out 50 of them. Anyone have one???

Try going under search and look for them there. There are lots to choose from. :D

yeah i looked on there... i'm just looking for one to use with the actual postcard invitation

LabelsI'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but these are labels I use in Word to put on the actual PC invitations so my hosts do not have to write them out. They work with Avery 5160/8160

Attachments

• host info.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 717
That was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!!

I use the same tool in Microsoft word. I also put a line in there like "Come and see whats new "Bring a friend and has some fun". :)

I actually use 2 labels... the one I attached earlier I put over the party info portion of the invitation. The second one I use I have attached to this post. I print it on flourescent labels and place it over the www.pamperedchef.com on the invite. I think it encourages people to use my website more...

Attachments

• unabletoattend labels2.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 679
Thanks Lisa...that is a GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing!

What is a template for invitations?

A template for invitations is a pre-designed format that can be used as a guide for creating invitations. It typically includes areas for important information such as event details, date, time, and location.

Can I customize the template for my specific event?

Yes, you can customize the template to fit your specific needs. You can change the font, colors, and layout to match the theme of your event or add additional information as needed.

Do I need any special software to use the template?

No, you do not need any special software to use our templates. They can be easily opened and edited using common software programs such as Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop.

Are the templates for invitations free?

Yes, our templates for invitations are free to use. You can download them from our website and use them as many times as you like for personal or commercial use.

Can I print the invitations myself or do I need to order them?

You can print the invitations yourself using your home printer or take them to a print shop. Our templates are designed to be easily printed on standard-sized paper or cardstock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies