1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Template for Invitations

1. wendleispampered

wendleispampered Gold Member

I'm trying to find a template for the PC invitations so I can just print them out on my computer without having to write out 50 of them. Anyone have one???

2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Try going under search and look for them there. There are lots to choose from. :D

Jul 10, 2005
  3. wendleispampered

yeah i looked on there... i'm just looking for one to use with the actual postcard invitation

4. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Labels

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but these are labels I use in Word to put on the actual PC invitations so my hosts do not have to write them out. They work with Avery 5160/8160

Attached Files:

Jul 10, 2005
  5. wendleispampered

That was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!!

6. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

I use the same tool in Microsoft word. I also put a line in there like "Come and see whats new "Bring a friend and has some fun". :)

Jul 10, 2005
  7. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

I actually use 2 labels... the one I attached earlier I put over the party info portion of the invitation. The second one I use I have attached to this post. I print it on flourescent labels and place it over the www.pamperedchef.com on the invite. I think it encourages people to use my website more...

Attached Files:

Jul 10, 2005
  8. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Thanks Lisa...that is a GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing!

Have something to add?