• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Pampered Chef 'It's a Party Date' Coupon - Where Can I Find It?

In summary, to access the template for booking coupons, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Resources" section. You can customize the template to fit your specific business needs, and there are no restrictions on how you can use it. You do not need any special software to use the template and can share it with your team members.
gbakes27
Gold Member
I saw a coupon called 'it's a party date' on here a few weeks ago. I saved it but my computer crashed since then and i lost it. It had name, address, phone etc on back for host to fill out and on the front you could put a free gift for booking... anyone seen it? Where is it?

There is one on the "Booking Tree" thread that I posted on 7/5/08. It is near the bottom of the first page of the thread.

if you go to files and type in booking tree some files should pop up, that is where I got mine :)

I posted them before, but couldn't find them when I searched the files so here they are again. Hopefully this is what you were looking for.

Take Care,

Attachments

• It's a Date.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 383
  • It's a Date side 2.doc
    27 KB · Views: 323
I am curious...with the $25 bonus money...do you pay for that? So, if someone fills out the coupon and turns it in at the party you offer them the $25 after their party closes? I am very new at this and would like to add this to me arsinal of excitement!

Yes, I pay for the $25 in free product; however, this is only product value. The host will have her discount and then you have your commission on top of it. So if the host is at a 20% off level and you get 25% commission, you're really only out $15. If there is a sales incentive for the month sometimes you gain more then the $15 in products (ex. June). I only provide that much on desperate days:)!

1. How do I access the template for booking coupons?

To access the template for booking coupons, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Resources" section. Under "Marketing Tools", you will find the template for booking coupons.

2. Can I customize the template for my own business?

Yes, you can customize the template for booking coupons to fit your specific business needs. You can edit the text, colors, and add your own logo or images.

3. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the template for booking coupons?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can use the template for booking coupons. You can use it to promote your business and offer discounts to your customers.

4. Do I need any special software to use the template for booking coupons?

No, you do not need any special software to use the template for booking coupons. It is a downloadable file that can be opened and edited using any word processing or design software.

5. Can I share the template with my team members?

Yes, you can share the template for booking coupons with your team members. Simply download the file and send it to them, or you can also access it through your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stayinathomemama
  • Shelly FLASH Clemmons