• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Template for Telling My Story?

In summary, the "Tell Your Story Template" is a customizable tool designed to help Pampered Chef consultants share their journey and experiences with the company. It can be used in various ways, such as on social media, as a presentation or speech, or as a personal record. It can also be shared with others to inspire and motivate, and can benefit a consultant's business by building trust and connection with customers and team members, showcasing success with the company, and serving as a marketing tool.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Help! I can't find my template for telling your story - does anyone have one?

Ok...I am feeling really stupid...but what is this template you are speaking of? I usually just tell my story very, very briefly so I am not familiar with a template.

Is this what you're looking for?

Attachments

• 30seccomercial.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 457
...or either of these?

Attachments

• StoryWorksheet.doc
    24 KB · Views: 527
  • SueRuschdevelopyourstory.doc
    25 KB · Views: 398
It's kind of like the Story Worksheet but much shorter. .. I thought it was a company-made template, but I guess not! My Director is sending it to me - i'll post it when I get it!

1. What is the "Tell Your Story Template"?

The "Tell Your Story Template" is a tool designed to help you share your journey and experiences with Pampered Chef. It includes prompts and sections for you to fill in your personal story and highlights of your journey with the company.

2. How can I use the "Tell Your Story Template"?

You can use the "Tell Your Story Template" in various ways, such as sharing it on social media, using it as a presentation or speech at a Pampered Chef event, or simply keeping it as a personal record of your journey with the company.

3. Is the "Tell Your Story Template" customizable?

Yes, the "Tell Your Story Template" is fully customizable to fit your unique story and experiences with Pampered Chef. You can add or remove sections, change the prompts, and personalize it to make it your own.

4. Can I share my completed "Tell Your Story Template" with others?

Absolutely! The "Tell Your Story Template" is meant to be shared with others, whether it's your team members, potential customers, or anyone who is interested in learning about your journey with Pampered Chef. Sharing your story can inspire and motivate others.

5. How can the "Tell Your Story Template" benefit my business with Pampered Chef?

The "Tell Your Story Template" can benefit your business in many ways. It can help you build trust and connection with your customers and team members, showcase your journey and success with the company, and serve as a marketing tool to attract new customers and team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Susan Shaw