• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tell Your Host Not to Invite This Guest!

In summary, if you are uncomfortable with a guest that your host wants to invite, it is important to communicate your concerns to them and politely ask them not to invite the guest. If your host insists on inviting the guest, you have the option to politely decline the invitation or consider hosting the party at a different location. It is also important to be open and honest with your host about any specific behaviors or actions that you find unacceptable from the guest. If the guest has already been invited and you are uncomfortable with their attendance, it is important to communicate this to your host as soon as possible. Finally, you have the right to ask your host not to invite a guest without giving a reason, but it may be helpful to provide a general explanation
RMDave
Gold Member
DS and the party guest from Hell.http://www.hulu.com/watch/147976/saturday-night-live-debbie-downer

LOL. Very funny and all too true.

AHHAAHAH this is awesome!!!!

She's been at quite a few of my shows ;) LOL

OMG! Way to funny and yes, so true!!!

Hmmm, I know people like this, and not just guests at parties. There always has to be an Eyeore. :D

thank you for posting this!!!! made me crack up laughing after a very stressful finals week :)

this is hilarious!! Sorry I just joined, so I'm just now seeing this!!

I've seen her! Thanks for posting, I've sent it on.

OMG RMDave thank you for posting this! I am over here CRYING!!! LMAO! Whew! I needed that laugh. I see that I'm late seeing this, but it was right on time for me :)

yeah and I have some of them on my team too!

What should I do if my host wants to invite a guest that I am uncomfortable with?

If there is a guest that you do not want to be invited to your party, it is important to communicate this to your host. Let them know the specific reasons why you are uncomfortable with this guest and politely ask them to not invite them.

What if my host insists on inviting the guest despite my request?

If your host still insists on inviting the guest after you have communicated your discomfort, you have the option to politely decline the invitation or consider hosting the party at a different location where you have more control over the guest list.

Should I tell my host about specific behaviors or actions that I find unacceptable from the guest?

Yes, it is important to be open and honest with your host about any specific behaviors or actions that you find unacceptable from the guest. This will help them understand your concerns and make an informed decision.

What if the guest has already been invited and I am uncomfortable with their attendance?

If the guest has already been invited and you are uncomfortable with their attendance, it is important to communicate this to your host as soon as possible. They may be able to uninvite the guest or make alternate arrangements to ensure your comfort.

Can I ask my host to not invite a guest without giving a reason?

Yes, you have the right to make decisions about who you feel comfortable having in your home without having to provide a reason. However, it may be helpful to your host if you can provide some general explanation for your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • TheFreddiesCook