• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tell Me Why National Conference Is a Must-Attend Event for P.C. Consultants?

In summary, National Conference is a great opportunity for business owners to learn new strategies and techniques to increase sales and bookings. It is also a great place to meet new people and build relationships that can help grow your business.
DandelionBouquet
I'm in my 3rd month of P.C.. I keep hearing how wonderful National Conference is......how EVERYONE should go!! What I want to know is...why.....why is it so great...?? What will I come away with?? Will there be tips on how to increase sales and bookings? What kinds of things will I Learn there...is it really as great as everyone says???

:eek:

I think I posted this before, but I'll say it again. YES...it IS WORTH going. Last year I was going to quit after conference. I had taken 2 months off during the summer and had nothing on my calendar, but I had already paid for conference. I went with the decision that I'd quit after conference.

What a difference conference made. I saw the BIG PICTURE of what Pampered Chef could be. I came home and made some calls and got my business booming. Almost a year later, I have recruited 5 people, my business is still going strong, and it is anything I want it to be.

The great thing about conference is that you get to choose what classes you want to attend. There are a variety of topics to choose from and you can customize around what you need tips on.

The networking is terrific. You meet so many people at conference.

If you are on the fence, I would suggest taking the plunge. Your expenses are tax deductible. In my opinion, it is well worth the time, money, and energy to go.

You've Gotta Go!Conference is hands down the best thing you can do for your business. I started my business in November of 2002 and attended my first Conference the very next summer in 2003. I promoted to Director and got to walk across stage that year. Everyone kept telling me how awesome it is to walk and I kept thinking...what is this whole thing about Conference? But let me tell you - it was amazing! You get GREAT networking opportunities, you get to strengthen your business in ALL areas, you get inspired by Doris and the Home Office Staff and you get to be there LIVE, in person, for all of the exciting announcements. The general sessions are probably my favoirte part because they are so exciting. Don't get me wrong, the workshops are great, but the general sessions pump you up. Let me just put it this way - when the Pillsbury dough boy comes out on stage to tell us we now have crescent roll coupons and several thousand people stand up and start screaming like we've all been given a million dollars...it's just hard to put into words...haha. Those of you who were there no EXACTLY what I'm talking about! :)

It is an expense but like Ginger said, it's a tax write off so if you can afford to go, do. Plus, you're in Chicago so you get to go to some amazing restaraunts and shops which just makes the trip.

This will be my 3rd National Conference and I can't wait to get there. With it being the 25th Anniversary I know that it's going to be bigger and better than any Conference or Leadership that I've been to yet.

Just a tip - go a day early. The first year I went we flew in the morning of the start and we literally hit the ground running and didn't stop until we were on the way home. That was the year of the Director Event at the Home Office and I was so tired after the event that I slept on the bus the entire way back to the hotel. Since then I have attended all of the PC Conferences at least 1 day early. It allows you to enjoy Chicago or wherever Leadership is held, and you don't feel near as rushed.

I hope you decide to go - you won't regret it!!

Conference is SO worth the money!!! This is going on my 4th year with the company and wouldn't miss it for anything. Why???? It is such an exciting time. Its like a giant pep rally. Everyone there for the same reason, to improve our businesses somehow. You will meet so many new people and get ideas from everywhere. If that isn't enough you maybe lucky enough to win a shopping spree at the home office tour. Why take the tour?? I'll tell you why. I went my first year and never have won anything in my life. But guess what? I won the 90 second shopping spree!!! I got almost everything PC had. What a great business boost. Now I had everything I needed and wanted to take to a show. I won $1980. worth of products all for $20( the cost of the tour). Everytime I think of it, it boosts me up to try something different that I learned from conference.
Take the time and spend the money, you WON'T regret it!!! :)

Congratulations on your 3rd month with Pampered Chef! National Conference is definitely something to look forward to. It is a fantastic opportunity to network with other consultants, learn new techniques and skills, and get inspired by the amazing speakers and workshops. As a consultant, it's important to constantly grow and improve your business, and National Conference provides the perfect platform for that. You will come away with a wealth of knowledge on how to increase sales and bookings, as well as tips on how to manage your business effectively. The workshops cover a wide range of topics, from marketing strategies to product knowledge, so you will definitely learn a lot. Trust me, it is as great as everyone says! I highly recommend attending and experiencing it for yourself. You won't regret it!

1. Why should I choose Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality, durable products that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Our products are tested and approved by chefs and home cooks alike, and we stand behind them with a satisfaction guarantee.

2. Why are Pampered Chef products more expensive than other kitchen tools?

While our products may seem more expensive at first, they are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. Our products are also backed by a lifetime warranty, so you can trust that you are getting the best value for your money.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts while having a fun and informative cooking demonstration with your friends and family. Plus, our consultants are happy to help you plan and host the perfect party.

4. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products are rigorously tested and meet strict safety standards. We also offer tips and guidelines for safe usage and care of our products to ensure that they last for years to come.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy and rewarding! Simply reach out to a current consultant or visit our website to learn more about the opportunity and how to get started. We offer training, support, and a flexible schedule to help you succeed in your new business venture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
love2cook05
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies