• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Achieve This Incentive Trip Level in 6 Months?

In summary, Cheryl recommends scheduling time to call people, printing out their contact information, and asking them if they would like to participate in a sampler. She also recommends scheduling 1-1s with people.
pamela
It always amazes me when at Conference some people walk the stage as already having earned Level 3 of an incentive trip. So I started mulling this over~they earned the level I want in only 6 months...I can earn it in the NEXT 6 months. Then I came back to Earth and did the math~

I would need 74,000 points and I currently have 21,558
I would need 6 qualified recruits and so far this year I have 1

That means I need a total of 52,442 points and 5 recruits to qualify. :bugeye:

It all breaks down into just over $7000 a month in sales!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER, in almost 8 years with PC, sold that much in one month, more or less, for the next 6! I mean, first it would mean holding 12 shows each month (I have 3 for July!). Then I would need to recruit like a crazy woman!

So here is where you all come in....I have come up with every reason that I can't do this.....you all need to tell me that I can! AND how!!!!????:rolleyes:

Recruiting is the key! Most of these people (David Meenan excluded) are not earning these trips by their sales alone.

Linda is right. I know one woman who walks the stage EVERY conference for earning at least level 3... it's all recruiting for her. Well, not ALL, but mostly.

so, what is it that we do to be "intentional" about recruiting? I have heard that term for a few years now, I am just not sure exactly what one does to do that!

chefmeg said:
I would need 74,000 points and I currently have 21,558
I would need 6 qualified recruits and so far this year I have 1

That means I need a total of 52,442 points and 5 recruits to qualify. :bugeye:

:

You CAN do this!

I am also going for Level 3.
I want to go to MEXICO!!
Colleen & Linda are right recruiting is key.
You did 19,558
in sales ( maybe double points too, doesn't matter)
You have 21,558

I did 15,500 approx in sales
yet I have
37,000 approx.

Where's the difference?
Recruiting.
I have the 6 I need for Level 3 and I need to KEEP recruiting and up my sales to hit it.
It would be 6166 a month in sales which honestly is unrealistic for me.
I am planning on 4000 a month in sales and at least 7 more QUALIFIED recruits.
More like 10 to cover my a$$.
You can DO IT!!!!
Figure your goals and what you need to do and you will!
I don't know if you saw my post on cs telling everyone that I was just about inactive January. I changed my mind, my attitude and my focus.
Filled the calendar, quit my job recruited 10 and promoted to Director.
If I can do that in 4 months, you can earn that trip in 6!
GO MEG,GO!!!!:D

OK Cheryl, help me break down these goals.....the best month in sales I have ever had is $3500......NEVER been a strong recruiter at all!

chefmeg said:
OK Cheryl, help me break down these goals.....the best month in sales I have ever had is $3500......NEVER been a strong recruiter at all!

***Not that I am an expert, but you asked.***

I hate to type, way easier talking :)
Anyhoo, First do you really want it?
If you do not truly want it and believe you will achieve it, nothing else will make a bit of difference.
Some days will suck and you have to have a vision of your results to get it going.
Once you've settled that, you need to figure out what ACTIONS will lead to results.
I scheduled a sampling event at my house. I knew I needed recruits to promote so recruiting was not optional. I think you would agree it is not optional for your goal either.
Then I printed my entire contact list, 2 years worth! You have seven, buy extra ink, you'll need it!
Then I scheduled time with my family to be on the phone. I made calls for a set amount of time everyday! Phone calls are necessary. I started at A and did not pick and choose who I called. It is hard but you MUST NOT PICK AND CHOOSE!
You will waste valuble time and miss great connections.
I wrote out a script, more or less.
It is Cheryl's 4 goofy questions.
(side note* when I promoted we just happened to be going to a HO training in Binghampton, My AD "surprised" me with flowers and then asked me to speak...eek! Tracy Williams was there, I was terribly nervous and did not know what to say. The girls on my team that were there and sisters from my cluster blurted out when I told the group how I had promoted "4 goofy questions" I could have cried right there!*side note over)

Call everyone, tell them you are just calling to connect with your customers because of whatever reason and spend 2 or 3 miutes connecting. Then say "Well since I have you on the phone can I just take 2 minutes to ask you 4 goofy questions?"
1) Have you ever though about owning your own business?
2) Would you like to host a cooking or catalog show?
3) Can I put you on my email newsletter for recipes and specials every 6 weeks or so?
4)

Nope, no 4, I just wanted to leave my options open.
I asked everyone I called every question.
Pretty much all of them were happy to hear from me and those who weren't...oh, well.
I guess for 4 you could ask for referrals, I get tons of referrals, but secretly I think it is because I don't ask for them :)

Of course you would have appropriate conversations and do the follow up. You are a Director, you know how to get stuff done :)
Also, before you go to bed at night ask yourself if you have done enough today to get you closer to your goal. You will tell yourself the truth.
Act accordingly.
I have complete faith that you will be by my side sipping margaritas.
PM me for my number if you need to chat!

ummm, if you read to the bottom of this, we both now know you have perserverance :D

Thanks Cheryl! I needed you to kick me in the behind with this. I am printing your words and I'm gonna do just that! I don't make phone calls, I've never made phone calls and I need to make phone calls. My SED was blown away when I told her this - I have a decent business w/o doing that part (and I've been content with it so far).....imagine how awesome it will be when I do start to make the calls. Paris, here I come! (Maybe Mexico, I can't decide)

You are welcome. :)
Funny, my core business is on the phone. That's how my hubby knows if I'm working.
If my gums aren't flappin I must be slackin'!
Let me know how it goes :)

OMG I just ran my customer report - it's 90 pages long! Boy am I gonna be busy next week. Looks like I'll make up for my lack of 3-2-1 in no time!

In the past couple weeks, I keep hearing again how TWO SHOWS A WEEK is the secret to many peoples success. Nancy Jo built her business on two shows a week. I heard it straight from her mouth last week. She even showed us how her income increased and her recruiting increased when she simply did her two shows a week that she and her husband had agreed upon.When you do two shows a week, you meet enough people to get enough recruit leads to get 1-2 recruits a month. When you do two shows a week, you meet enough people to get future bookings and never have to worry about a full calendar.My recruiting is down right now and I know it is because my show schedule is down. Let's book more shows, Meg!

I agree with Deb. Doing 2 shows a week (or 8 a month) is really the key. It puts you in front of enough people to make the personal connections. This is extra important because the vast majority of consultants come from shows (mainly hosts). I also agree with Cheryl that actually asking (or 'offerring') is a big part too.

Meg, I've been struggling with this whole topic. As you know, I'm doing a recruiting workshop at NC...which has had me in a tizz since I kind of consider myself the 'accidental recruiter.' Preparing for it is making me really think through how/why 15 people joined my team last year. I am completely non-pressure in my approach...but I am also very very intentional.

I have to head out on an errand in a few minutes, but when I get back I'll share some thoughts on what made a difference for me. Hope I can help.

My NED gave us a great line at a workshop back in February. Unfortunately I am unable to quote it exactly, but I will give you something very close to it. The part in quotes did come directly from her.

To get everything you want out of your business, make sure you hold "six beautifully host coached" shows a month. I love this concept. I still think booking 8 is helpful to account for cancellations. However, just think how great your shows would be if they were all beautifully coached!

A beautifully coached show will bring in the number of people a host needs to have a $1,000 show. Also, those same people will be your future hosts and recruit leads. Can you imagine working six shows a month and averaging $6,000 a month in sales. In sales alone you would have $72,000 in one year.

Now I am not there yet, but I really want to work towards this.

Meg, I personally could use an accountability buddy. I also would love to earn Level 3. Please let me know if you are interested and we can set something up. Of course, if anyone else is interested, please let me know.

OH MY!!!

You all are great!

Cheryl, I am VERY motivated by your response~I told my Mom yesterday that this was going to require alot of work, and good old Mom said "well, it is a business, isn't it?" :D

I am planning to get my ducks in a row today (printing off that list may take awhile!). DH & DS get home from camp today, so I really think I'll have to wait for phone time until tomorrow...but instead of waiting until 7pm, I will start at 1pm and just call until I fall over!

I am never successful with events that I have at my house, so any advice on how to get a great response would be helpful!
I love the script! I tend to get too chatty on the phone when calling anyone, so that will help me stay on task!

Linda, Deb & Lisa~we CAN do this! We need to help hold each other accountable and then we can party in Mexico to celebrate! It is truly going to take being intentional about this, but what else have we got to do?:rolleyes: We chose this as our line of work, so let's get working!

COUNT ME IN!! I want in!! I have 24,523 and really want Mexico but at this point have settled for Miami.

Let's work this to go to MEXICO!! Okay, girls, you're my inspiration!

I have like 40k points, which puts Mexico in reach, but my business is not where I want it to be. I have rationalized taking it easy in June and now in July I am going to be gone from July 8 through conference which ends July 16 for me. I'm really feeling the time crunch for getting a few more July shows booked.My biggest problem is setting work hours and sticking to them. It is a function of the chaos I feel in all aspects of my life...trying to reel things in here, but it's slow going. Once I have work hours scheduled, then I'll focus and get some work done! LOL!

*ok--I am in--Lets set up an call after conf-is over-I will post my #'s as well I NEED to recruit--

Good idea about after Conference call for all of us~I will go set it up now and be back to let you all know the details!

9 recruits and $7437 month for level 4 or need to build up the team--
6 recruits and $3600 month for level 3 ---wont be enough for TPC-

we are done by the 24th-start this back behind if anyone wants to join they can JOIN-

morfia said:
we are done by the 24th-

start this back behind if anyone wants to join they can JOIN-

done with what by the 24th? I thought NC ended on the 19th??!!

I need input from all interested parties for a post National Conference conference call!

I am looking at July 20th as we should all be home by then, and I need a time that would potentially work for all of us as we are all over the country...
9:00 pm EST
10:00 pm EST

You pick!

I think the best topic for discussion on the call would be one thing you heard at NC that you intend to incorporate into your business to achieve the goals you have set for yourself. Let me know what you think...I am off to print the mega contact list!

pm?==I can do it at 10pm But I am working the 20th at 1pm and 6pm--I am all over it---

DebbieJ said:
I have like 40k points, which puts Mexico in reach, but my business is not where I want it to be. I have rationalized taking it easy in June and now in July I am going to be gone from July 8 through conference which ends July 16 for me. I'm really feeling the time crunch for getting a few more July shows booked.

My biggest problem is setting work hours and sticking to them. It is a function of the chaos I feel in all aspects of my life...trying to reel things in here, but it's slow going.

Once I have work hours scheduled, then I'll focus and get some work done! LOL!

Wow, Deb. You and I are in the same boat! I don't set work hours at all because of the schedule with my kids who are 3 and 6. They don't occupy themselves well (or I should say "quietly" without interrupting me) and this is the biggest deterrent to me making phone calls. I tried to squeeze them in where I can, but this summer it's been SO hard. I'm already looking forward to school starting back up in August because I'll have more time than ever to myself. I've tried a lot of the suggestions about having the kids watch a movie or do something that's special and can only be done during my phone call time, but it just doesn't hold their attention long because they end up having to come "bug" me for some reason. (Like just typing this post over the past 5 minutes, I've had to stop and do something for them 4 times!! It's ridiculous!).

I'm at 42,325 points and I haven't had any of my 5 shows (plus one catalog show so far) in July yet, so I'm on track for level 3, but would LOVE to be involved in this accountability thing. I know what needs to be done-MAKING the time to make these calls - so that'll be my biggest challenge.

Count me in for following up after conference on a call!:) Great idea. I need to recruit much more and that will REALLY help. I have show on the 20th, but could do an evening call. The later, the better for me, so I vote for the 10 pm ET call.

I'm hoping conference is really motivating for me to get a plan to do what I HAVE to do!! I won't be celebrating with you all in Mexico, though.:( I will be choosing the Paris trip, partly because my parents won't be back from their place in FL in time for the Mexico trip to watch the kids. Paris works better for that schedule, PLUS I want to put the 6 years of French I took to use.:D

WE CAN MAKE IT!!!:pray:

chefmeg said:
I need input from all interested parties for a post National Conference conference call!

I am looking at July 20th as we should all be home by then, and I need a time that would potentially work for all of us as we are all over the country...
9:00 pm EST
10:00 pm EST

You pick!

I think the best topic for discussion on the call would be one thing you heard at NC that you intend to incorporate into your business to achieve the goals you have set for yourself. Let me know what you think...I am off to print the mega contact list!

I won't get back in town until late Sunday night as I'm driving. Can you record the call.

bethcooks4u said:
I won't get back in town until late Sunday night as I'm driving. Can you record the call.

YES! I will let you know the details once I know them!

Awesome! I want to be on depending on our vacation schedule. I'll be getting home on Saturday the 12th and then starting our vacation on Monday the 14th.

I'm in for the 20th. Anytime.

I can do the 20th too! :D

Oh, this sounds great!

I should be home on the 20th. Count me in too!

I will be home on July 20 and I am good for 9:00 or 10:00 eastern time!

I'm good for the 20th!
9 or 10 would be fine.
I just have to say you all are so awesome. I am blessed in this business, but I have also found a gift in friendship and like minds, kindness and compassion. I am honored to be included with you all.

Please count me in too! I can do the 20th or the 21st (if that means Beth can join us). And only you guys could get me to say 10:00pm is okay (we, uh, go to bed at 9:00.)

Meg, Here's the feedback I promised yesterday (sorry for the delay, but we're still setting up our new apartment). You all already know I can be wordy and touchy-feely...that's just me. So here are my thoughts...your mileage may vary :angel:.

Having a consistent show schedule and asking everyone works best if you're actually comfortable recruiting. (This was..and sometimes, still is... the hardest part for me.) So, I recommend first addressing your motivations, then your hesitations, and then identifying the words/skills you need to be comfortable.

Why do you want to recruit? Okay, I know you want Mexico (and I'd love to salvage Paris), but isn't that just the carrot to get us past our personal recruiting hesitations and discomfort zones? If someone told you today, that you were no longer allowed to work this business (or any direct sales), how would you feel? Crushed at the idea of having to replace your income thru traditional work and work-hours? Upset to lose the social connections, support network and unique friendships you have thru PC? Sad to no longer be privy to what's new and getting it for free/half-price? What would you miss most (besides us ;))? Seriously, stop for a minute and think about this.

(It's not a minute yet)

Did thinking about what matters most to you help to reaffirm your choice to do this business? (Hope so!) My suggestion is to let how good you feel about your decision to be in this business be your motivation to recruit. Given that we all know you're a tremendously caring kind of gal anyway, this should provide you alot of recruiting 'energy'.
Also, since you love the company, draw energy from the fact you are helping PC when you add a consultant to your team. We are the favorite DS company of those who host home parties; our kitchen tools are the most poplular on the market; our customer service is rated the best...BUT how often do we still find people who've never been to a show before or even heard of PC? That, to me, reflects a need for more of us.:)

What are your hesitations?
- The Sleazy Factor. Are you recruiting solely for the points? Then you can feel sleazy (sorry, that's just my opinion). Otherwise, recognize that the points are simply a great, fantastic by-product of you helping others successfully start their PC businesses. And a 3% override is nothing to feel sleazy about. (That's not a complaint. I think it's great that PC doesn't pay huge overrides...it's means our products are fairly priced. Besides, the 3% 'grows' quickly as our teams enlarge.)
- The Pushy Factor. There is absolutley nothing pushy about offerring someone an opportunity you genuinely feel good about yourself. Pushy is when we don't respect their boundaries or their decision as to what's right for them (and we all know what that feels like!).
- The Rejection Factor. They are saying no to the business, not us. Would you really want someone to feel obligated to say yes and then resent saying it? Wouldn't you rather invest your personal energy in someone who truly wants to give the business a try than someone who half-heartedly backs into it. As much as we may think this is a perfect match for someone, we really don't know what is going on in their lives or what motivates them.

So, if you aren't sleazy, pushy, or afraid of rejection...can you give yourself permission to actually feel good about recruiting? Really, what is left to feel negative about it...other than being comfortable with the words?

What skills and/or words do you need to feel comfortable? Remember your first show? How awkward it was searching for the right words to describe the features and benefits of a product (to even remember what those were:eek:)? Now do you even hestitate to rhapsodize about the food chopper? Bet you don't. I also bet you don't feel sleazy, pushy, or rejected when demo-ing the food chopper. You're in your selling comfort zone.
Finding the recruiting words that are natural for you and then working on the skills that go with them is nothing more than creating a recruiting comfort zone.

...I hate to stop when I'm almost done...but I have to break for a phone appointment...I hope this helps...if I sometimes sound like a school teacher...I was once...so, again, take it in the spirit offered.:angel: (I don't consider myself an expert by any means...just sharing what works for me)

Leggy, you kick ass!
I can't wait to meet you :)

i would prefer 10 pm since I am working a double-

DebbieJ said:
I have like 40k points, which puts Mexico in reach, but my business is not where I want it to be. I have rationalized taking it easy in June and now in July I am going to be gone from July 8 through conference which ends July 16 for me. I'm really feeling the time crunch for getting a few more July shows booked.

My biggest problem is setting work hours and sticking to them. It is a function of the chaos I feel in all aspects of my life...trying to reel things in here, but it's slow going.

Once I have work hours scheduled, then I'll focus and get some work done! LOL!

It is hard to set office hours in the summer....not because I have small children at home, but because everyone else does! I find it difficult to catch people at home -- even on Sunday evening which is usually a catch-all for people in the fall and winter.

I am at 54,000 points. I have 6 recruited this year so far. I truly feel that it has to be an even spread between sales and recruiting. Especially with the requirements for the levels this year. However, I strongly agree with Kris that the points are only a reward for sharing the opportunity, not a number that you should knock people over to achieve.

I am on track for Level 4 (Mexico for me), but I am not sure about the sales I will have this fall -- happy to get to level 3, though!

Kris, I can only say thank you with tears in my eyes as I type this..........

when I read "what if I were asked to give up PC?" I felt a knot in my stomach! I would NEVER voluntarily give this business up!

I have been on the phone for about 45 minutes and have gone thru most of the "A's" on the list...I have had to leave a few messages, which is weird because I don't even know at what show I met some of these people! I got 3 responses to add folks to my email newsletter, as they want to host a show sometime, just not right now!
Plodding along!

chefmeg said:
when I read "what if I were asked to give up PC?" I felt a knot in my stomach! I would NEVER voluntarily give this business up!!
I haven't read this whole thread yet (tomorrow!) because I'm working my PT job today and really want to read it through and digest it... (And I'm LOVING my PT job because it doesn't take away anything I'm doing with PC... it's a great add-on!)When I read the line above... I got a horrible feeling in my stomach and the hair on my arms and neck stood up!When I worked my corporate jobs, I used to sit at my desk and thing, "What would I be doing if I didn't have to be here?" I've never once asked myself that with PC! And I say that at EVERY show I do.

changing things up a bit....since I have not spoken to many of the hosts that I am now trying to call their guests, I am printing my host list and calling all of them first...36 pages of Hosts! (lots of repeats though)

chefmeg said:
Kris, I can only say thank you with tears in my eyes as I type this..........

I'm so relieved it helped Meg. Talking about recruiting is kinda awkward...we each have different styles and hesitations. :blushing:

(I was writing for you as much as for me....my focus after moving was more on reestablishing a viable business than team building...I'm only now starting to recruit again.)

kris

chefmeg said:
YES! I will let you know the details once I know them!

Oh awesome! Cause I probably won't get back till around the 23rd!

I'm in for what ever you all decide :)

I definately need a kick as well!!! I REALLY want to go to Mexico b/c Atlantis was such a great trip!!!

I'm @ 34,614 right now
so I need to do about $5700/month which might be stretching it a bit
I've recruited 6 people this year which is an increase but I really need to kick it into HIGH gear!!!

You guys are great w/all of this advice I'm lucky to have promoted to be on this site!!!

Update: I've been calling for an hour.

I've left 6 messages
talked to 4 people
added 3 to my email list
solved 1 problem

Back to the phone....

All I can say is WOW!I just finished reading this entire thread and I am really excited to get working on the 4-question call, doing outstanding host coaching and intentionally recruiting. Basically, doing everything I supposed to do as a consultant/director.I do have one quick question... anyone saying anything special when you get voicemail? Thanks for sharing!

I'm taking a break!

18 messages
8 live people
booked 1 show!
several disconnected/invalid/changed to non-published numbers

I'll get back at it in a few hours.

finley1991 said:
All I can say is WOW!

I just finished reading this entire thread and I am really excited to get working on the 4-question call, doing outstanding host coaching and intentionally recruiting. Basically, doing everything I supposed to do as a consultant/director.

I do have one quick question... anyone saying anything special when you get voicemail? Thanks for sharing!

I am saying one of two things based on if I remember the person or not:

I remember them~"This is Margaret Childs from The Pampered Chef and I met you at ________'s show about a hundred years ago! I am calling all of my contacts from the last 8 years to verify I still have all of the correct information you gave me. Since I am getting your voicemail, I know the phone number is correct so I will call you later in the week to check in with you! Thanks!"

I don't remember them~ "This is Margaret Childs from The Pampered Chef. We met several years ago at someone's show and I honestly cannot remember whose! I have your information because you were a guest and I want to get you updated in my files. I will call back this week to check in with you. Thanks!"

I am trying very hard to keep it light so that no one thinks I am stalking them! I had to leave ALOT of voicemails yesterday (I am guessing because it was a holiday weekend). I am getting back on the phone tonight and calling all past hosts~I feel I need to start there as I have some kind of a relationship with them versus the people that were guests at their shows!

ETA: I got 1 more July booking and added 3 new people to my newsletter list. I am going to really push the July 21st-25th cookware deal when I call past hosts tonight!

Hey Meg, The list I printed has the show(s) that they attended on it. I printed from P3.

I wound up doing my contacts a different way in order to not have to print almost 200 pages! I esxported them to excel and sorted by last name...I am able to go into P3 and see the date I entered them as a contact and associate that with the show I had that day...it is a little bit more work, but I seem to be doing OK. I just could not justify wasting that much paper and ink!
Keep calling!! we are going to get some great results from this and if nothing else, we will have updated files!

This is perfect timing for me! Beth Jacobs is in my upline and she is doing two contact blitzes tomorrow - I'll have tons of people to call!Oh, right now I have 24,909 points with three recruits left to qualify of those I recruited this year. I want Paris and I want Level 4 so hubby will be totally blown away with our first trip! I also desperately want the Spa Rewards trip, so I'm looking to promote directors. I have about 4 that I think would b e awesome, but nobody has recruited yet!!! I'm finally doing my own meetings, so I think that will help, and Beth has been helping me, too....any other suggestions? I do think I'll do the exercise Leggy noted in a previous post about recruiting and why, etc.

<h2>1. How much do I need to sell in order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months?</h2><p>In order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months, you would need to sell a total of 74,000 points. This breaks down to just over $7,000 in sales per month.</p><h2>2. How many recruits do I need in order to achieve this incentive trip level in 6 months?</h2><p>In addition to the required sales, you would also need 6 qualified recruits in order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months.</p><h2>3. Is it possible to achieve this level in just 6 months?</h2><p>While it may seem daunting, it is definitely possible to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months. Many consultants have done it before and with hard work, dedication, and a solid plan in place, you can too!</p><h2>4. How can I increase my sales and recruit more people to help me achieve this goal?</h2><p>There are many strategies you can implement to increase your sales and recruit more people. Some ideas include hosting more shows per month, utilizing social media to reach a wider audience, offering incentives for guests to book a show, and actively seeking out potential recruits through networking and referrals.</p><h2>5. What are some tips for staying motivated and focused on achieving this incentive trip level in 6 months?</h2><p>Staying motivated and focused can be a challenge, but there are a few things you can do to help keep yourself on track. Set specific, achievable goals for each month and regularly track your progress. Surround yourself with a supportive network of fellow consultants who can offer encouragement and accountability. And most importantly, remember why you started with Pampered Chef and keep that motivation at the forefront of your mind.</p>

1. How much do I need to sell in order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months?

In order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months, you would need to sell a total of 74,000 points. This breaks down to just over $7,000 in sales per month.

2. How many recruits do I need in order to achieve this incentive trip level in 6 months?

In addition to the required sales, you would also need 6 qualified recruits in order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months.

3. Is it possible to achieve this level in just 6 months?

While it may seem daunting, it is definitely possible to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months. Many consultants have done it before and with hard work, dedication, and a solid plan in place, you can too!

4. How can I increase my sales and recruit more people to help me achieve this goal?

There are many strategies you can implement to increase your sales and recruit more people. Some ideas include hosting more shows per month, utilizing social media to reach a wider audience, offering incentives for guests to book a show, and actively seeking out potential recruits through networking and referrals.

5. What are some tips for staying motivated and focused on achieving this incentive trip level in 6 months?

Staying motivated and focused can be a challenge, but there are a few things you can do to help keep yourself on track. Set specific, achievable goals for each month and regularly track your progress. Surround yourself with a supportive network of fellow consultants who can offer encouragement and accountability. And most importantly, remember why you started with Pampered Chef and keep that motivation at the forefront of your mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • CassieMarie