• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tell Me How You Like Chefsuccess.com

would like to know more about the Party Games. I've been trying to come up with some for my business and I'm having a lot of trouble. Hi, Thanks for your input. We love this site and would love to see more party games and tips in general. We are currently working on a party game guide and hope to have it out soon. Thanks!
This is in response to theitaliontailor:

Its hard to compare our company with Tupperware and Mary Kay. Ours seems so much easier because we do not have to deliver or keep inventory! That is one thing that excites me the most about Pampered Chef. Plus there are so many other benefits to this company such as having this group to talk to plus team members and home office! If you have any other questions or do not have a recruiter you are working with please e-mail me at [email protected]. Good Luck in your decision!

Awesome!I was just searching PC and this came up and I decided to click on it, don't know that anybody in my cluster knows about it, but I will be asking my director if she knows. I am new this year and need ALL the help that I can get.
Thanks a bunch!
:D ;)
Great idea
Jen

I really have enjoyed reading the threads haven't posted much, but will in the future. I'm not very computer literate as far as making flyers,etc. so have used a bunch that have been posted here. Thanks again for all the great information.

I think that this site is so GREAT, I find that it does complement the pampered chef site so well, so much information is givin that you don't have to disturb anyone to get a answer on what came up in your head, all you have to do it's ask on this site a you get an answer very quickly.

This site is the BEST !I LOVE this site !! :D I have found SO much useful information here - cause if two heads are better than one, well how about a few HUNDRED !? This is the best way for sharing ideas and finding inspiration and just in general asking questions.
By default of people leaving the company, my first line director is now a Nat'l Senior Exec -- so that means first, she is far away, and second, um... lets just say she's pretty busy :eek: - so having that person to go right to is sometimes impossible. Even hospitality does not give me the contact that I sometimes need. :( But here is your site, ready 24/7 - and trust me, so far, I have spent HOURS since I found you last week surfing and copying, pasting, printing, and scribbling notes ! I have found new inspiration to take my business to new levels ! THANK YOU ! :D

I also love this site, and found it by chance doing a web search. I shared it with my cluster at our meeting last night!

I would love to see a link that shows me the unread messages since my last visit. I feel like I may be missing out on so much, so I check every category and every new thread each visit. It would be a huge time-saver!

Thanks to everyone for the great ideas! LOVE THIS!

Rebecca Bilyeu
Future Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefbilyeu

There's a little heading up there called "New Posts" that I think does what you're looking for. Hopefully that'll save you some time!

I have to respondI would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone including the site designers. I have learned so much from this sight. I am in a rural area and I work full time so I am so busy that when I do have time I really like to have access to things in one place. This has it. And the discussions here make me realize that I am not alone. Many questions I have are already asked and answered here. I hope that this sight is up and running as long as my business will be so that I can have the support of all.

Thank you all very much.

Thank you sooooo much...you'd laugh if you saw me going through each thread!

Ah, another time-saver learned from this site :) haha...

Rebecca

link from consultant corner?I went to conference 3 and told everyone about this site!!!! oh by the way I won the $100 in business supplies WOOOHOOO but I didn't hear my name cause I was back stage waiting to walk for on track for level 2!!! I came back to my seat and everyone was yelling!!! Just want to share that bit of excitement!

So do you think there could be a way to link to this site from cons. corner? does home office know what a great resourse this is and how much everyone loves it?

WOw, congrats on winning those business supplies. I would have been super excited too. I'm thinking if they had a link from C.C to our site wouldn't they have to do that with all the other PC sites as well?(there are several of them) I don't know if they are allowed to be bias to one site or not. I would be curious to know...

interested in newslettersThanks can't wait to SHOP!!!
Is there a section that I'm not aware of where we are sharing newsletters to past hosts and guests? Has anyone had much success with these?

Are you talking about monthly newsletters we send to past hosts and guests. If it is there are several people who have shared their newsletters on this site and how they do them. If you click on the search button at the top of this website and type in "newsletters" it will bring up all the threads that have talked about them. If you would like I can post my August newsletter although I have someone make mine for me. :) I'm so computer illiterate.

newslettersWow, you have someone make yours?
thanks I'll do the search and yes if you could post your Aug. newslatter that would be great!

I also write a newsletter each month, but I only have it in email form. If you'd like it, just let me know and I'll email it to you!

I don't have August's complete yet, but I will have it done by the first...

Here's my newsletter. I have it made from www.myconsultantscorner.com Its only $5 a month. I'm pretty busy and am not very good with making things on the computer so I really like having it sent to me done each month. There are some consultants from this website that make beautiful newsletters themselves though. Its up to you what is easiest and best for you.

Attachments

• Kelly[1].pdf
    222.7 KB · Views: 589
Love the siteI am new to the Pampered Chef family and my husband has been extremely helpfull in getting me started. He has been looking for things to help me out and discovered this web site and clued me in. I am almost to the end of my first ss month and really hoping i break the 1250 mark :) it is really fun to read the posts and get some motivation from others in my same boat. It is like having a cluster mtg. anytime i want and getting what info i need. thanks i will be telling my recruiter/director (one and the same) about this site.

We did originally at Chef Success have a Newsletter Forum for peolple to post their customer newsletters and ask questions about doing one. It went pretty much unused- but we didn't have near as many members back then. Greg and I will be happy to bring it back.

Would love to see a seperate post for everyones newsletters, that would be great!

Chef Succuss is FANTASTIC!Oh that would be great if you could bring that back Deb! It would be great to get more ideas and see what works for other consultants! This site has been so great for my business!! Though the summer has been slow- I am ready for fall and ready to book my calendar FULL!

DebPC, how do we search for the old newsletter forum? (I can't seem to find it.) Thanks.

site feedback
momof3 said:
Hi everyone,
I too am loving this site! Its a great resource! I was hoping there was something out in computerland for us and couldn't be happier to found it! Thank you. I do hope more people find it too. The more info and input the better!

WHoohoo, this site has been a shot in the arm, moral, and a kick in the skirt to get moving with my business. Thank you sooooo much for being willing to share your ideas with us who are computer illiterate(I was so excited when I realized I could just type in my own info and print it off)!!!! There are so many GREAT ideas. You who have (and will) share are awesome. So many times I feel so alone, discouraged and ready to quit. Thanks for starting this group. P.S. I just pray my printer holds out :) :p :D By the way I am a mom of 5: 2 married 1 senior in college and homeschooled 12th grader and a 9th grader. Have been in PC on and off since 2000 Praying the 3rd times the charm! God's blessings Sharron

Thank you SO much for maintaining this site. I have learned so much in the short time I have been a member!

thanks so much for this site and all the people on here. I was so discouraged and disgusted when I first came to this site. but since taking the advice and learning so many new ideas my sales totals have risen and my calendar is getting better. not where i want it but its better. I tuly believe if i hadnt stumbled across this site i wouldve gave up a long time ago. thanks for starting it and keeping it going...you guys rock!!!

I totally agree with Monica if i hadent of found this site i probably would have hung up the apron i still get lots of encouragment from my director but i have not been able to go to meetings due to being 3 hrs away and you guys give so much info its great thanks so much

Don't know what I'd do without it!I would have been lost in the beginning without this site. My director had some family problems when I first signed up, and was not in the picture at all. I had no one to turn to for help before someone I know discovered this site and told me about it. Now I come here almost everyday. Sometimes on weekends I don't have time to because of shows and family things, and I always feel like something is missing.

I agree I love this site. This is a very useful tool and has really helped me get my business up and running plus I love the fact that when you are feeling a bit down about the business all you have to do is post it and within a few hours everyone here has reencouraged you. Not to mention the rest of the reasons I love this site!!!

great informationI signed with PC in August. My director is truly wonderful and has given me great advice and sends me great flyer's all the time. But I find so many ideas and answers to questions from this site! Most of the time on our training calls, my director will say "Do you have any questions this week?" and I usually never do, because I find my answers on this site. Everyone is so helpful and more than willing to encourage each other. It's GREAT! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies