• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tell Everyone You Are a Pampered Chef Consultant!

In summary, Linda found a way to get her Pampered Chef business online despite PC not wanting her to.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Business really is everywhere!

My DSL went out last night so this morning I called Technical Support to see about getting it replaced....I was really dreading it too, b/c I though I would get transferred out of the country....well, nope - the technical support was in Louisville, KY. During the course of our conversation I told her I really needed to get my DSL up soon b/c I worked from home as a Pampered Chef Consultant and needed to get online to print off some of the upcoming host/gues specials for my host packets. Her immediate answer was "Oh, I just LOVE Pampered Chef!" I asked her if she ever thought about selling it - she said no, but it might be fun.....so long story short....she is doing a catalog show for me and is thinking about signing up! Cool, huh?!

That is awesome..I need to follow this idea.

I put a business card or mini catalog in my local bills that I mail (which are few), but I still do it. Once I had to get an adjustment on my water bill, so I went into the office. I had their contact information and they got a mini catalog! We'll see!!

Way to go Linda! :D

Wooo hoooo!

You ROCK, Girl!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well, if she needs hospitality she is welcomed to come to my meetings!

Way to go, Linda!

Nice job Linda!

You are awesome Linda!

Well then, Pampered Chef HQ should let us put it up on Websites, Google Plus, etc, etc.
Not allowing us to Mention PC in writing is Hypocritical at worst.

We are allowed to have it in our email signatures, and listed on our facebook profile as well. They want to keep it off google and craigslist as a way to keep it more personable and one-on-one. If one blasted to the world that they are a PC consultant, that would make it unfair to everyone else who sells it. Remember, you are an Independent Consultant, not THE Consultant.

pcnm2010 said:
Well then, Pampered Chef HQ should let us put it up on Websites, Google Plus, etc, etc.
Not allowing us to Mention PC in writing is Hypocritical at worst.

thehaleykitchen said:
We are allowed to have it in our email signatures, and listed on our facebook profile as well. They want to keep it off google and craigslist as a way to keep it more personable and one-on-one. If one blasted to the world that they are a PC consultant, that would make it unfair to everyone else who sells it. Remember, you are an Independent Consultant, not THE Consultant.

Also, as far as the websites and Google goes, by not allowing anyone to do it, you keep those with greater financial means from having an advantage over those who can't put as much money into their websites.

I see. Hmmm...

pcnm2010, you CAN mention Pampered Chef on Facebook and Google+ now. They have changed the rules since you first posted here on Chef Success back in 2010.

If you sign up again you can get on Consultant Corner and read all about it. They have a bunch of stuff about Facebook pages but it also applies to Google+, myspace, and other social networking sites.

edit - also, I heard but cannot remember where, the reason PC doesn't want one certain consultant to come up in search engines was, it was a massive fail many years back. Somebody positioned themselves on the search engine of the day (yahoo or something, it was pre-google) and couldn't handle all the business generated from it, and PC got complaints.

I'm curious if Linda signed her! It was a year ago!

Whoops....good catch...ha ha. Well, a belated congrats then. ;)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking shows.

2. What does it mean to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant means being an independent business owner who represents the company's products and helps customers improve their cooking skills and make delicious meals.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the company's policies and procedures.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can enjoy flexible working hours, discounted products, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards through hosting cooking shows and building a team.

5. Do I need to have any prior cooking or sales experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and support for all consultants, and a passion for cooking and helping others is the most important requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • dymplz8