• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Teleseminarreply- Phone Fear! (Expires Soon!!)

In summary, "Teleseminarreply- Phone Fear!" is a program aimed at helping individuals overcome their fear of using the phone in a business or professional setting. It is a one-time event that typically lasts 60-90 minutes and is suitable for anyone struggling with phone anxiety. There is no fee to participate, but there may be a charge for the call itself. To register, simply click on the provided link and fill out the required information before registration closes.
esavvymom
Staff member
This is a replay recording from the Mindaware Teleseminar. The interview is with Linda Sturdivant,and she's talking about facing phone fear. I'm listening to it now, and she's giving great scripts and tips for the phone and facing the fear of it! :)

But this replay expires soon- it was an April 3rd interview, so probably only goes through this weekend, but I'm not sure. Typically they expire on Sunday?

http://themindaware.com/progress/Linda/

So don't delay! :)

The replay of the Teleseminar will likely expire on Sunday, April 8th. Make sure to take advantage of this great opportunity before it's gone!

Hey there! Thanks for sharing the link to this interview. I've struggled with phone fear in the past, so I'm definitely interested in checking it out. It's great to hear that Linda is providing helpful scripts and tips. I'll make sure to listen to it before the replay expires. Thanks for the heads up! Do you have any specific takeaways or techniques that she shared that really stood out to you? I'd love to hear about them. Thanks again for sharing!

1. What is "Teleseminarreply- Phone Fear!"?

"Teleseminarreply- Phone Fear!" is a teleseminar program designed to help individuals overcome their fear of using the phone, particularly in a business or professional setting. It provides tips, strategies, and techniques to help participants feel more confident and comfortable with phone communication.

2. How long is the teleseminar program?

The program is a one-time event and typically lasts for 60-90 minutes. However, the exact duration may vary depending on the number of participants and the amount of Q&A time at the end.

3. Who is the target audience for this teleseminar?

This teleseminar is suitable for anyone who struggles with phone anxiety or fear, especially in a business or professional context. It can benefit entrepreneurs, sales professionals, customer service representatives, and anyone who relies on phone communication for their job or business.

4. Is there a fee to participate in the teleseminar?

No, there is no fee to participate in the teleseminar. However, there may be a charge for the call itself, depending on your phone carrier and plan. You can also access the replay of the teleseminar for free within the specified time period.

5. How do I register for the teleseminar?

To register for the teleseminar, simply click on the registration link provided and fill out the required information. You will then receive a confirmation email with the call-in details and instructions on how to access the replay. Please note that registration may close soon, so make sure to register as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies